My scales are possessed

Options
Hi,

This morning I weighed myself to find I had gained 2 kilos in 5 days???????!!!!!!!!:mad:
I picked up the scales and then moved to the other side of the room and got on them again to find the weight was 2 kilos lighter that what it said on the other side of the room?????

So whilst I have not gained any weight, my trust in that scale has just taken a huge nose dive.

Anyone know a good catholic priest????? :laugh:

Replies

• oceanchristy
    Options
    A scale will respond to the level of your floor... how much battery life is left, humidity and so much more...

I leave my scale in the same spot, and then if im unsure if it is giving off an accurate reading , i put my 10 lb weight on it , and make sure it reads correctly.
  • Tan43
    Tan43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks for Info. I will call off the priest!!!!:laugh:
    From now on I will move it around the house until I find the lightest weight!!!!
    No seriously I will use your advice a test the scale with a pre weight of some sort to make sure the reading is true before getting on.
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    Mine did the same thing.......so I kicked it to the curb..and invested in a new one! :D Good luck!!
  • oceanchristy
    Options
    Thanks for Info. I will call off the priest!!!!:laugh:
    From now on I will move it around the house until I find the lightest weight!!!!
    No seriously I will use your advice a test the scale with a pre weight of some sort to make sure the reading is true before getting on.

Haha, Yes - and when in doubt use the lowest weight :)
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Haha, this is a PLAN! I put mine in the same place all the time, but sometimes when I switch them on they will read -0.2lb which confuses me! I tend to just turn them off and back on again until they read 0lb.