Stupid human trick.

Options

Replies

• seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue!
    I have a talented tongue. I can do this ^^^
    I can touch my tongue to my nose (without hands)
    I can flip my tongue over, either direction.
    I can do the Gene Simmons tongue wagging thing

What are you doing tonight? :bigsmile:
    Haha... tongue exercises? :love:

Can I join? :happy:
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I can put both of my legs behind my head. As in sitting down I can hook both of my ankles behind my head. It's quite the feat when you take into account that I had surgery and a plate put in my right ankle back in Sept :smile:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    funny stuff here.
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    I can rule the world with a microphone, with a microphone...............
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    I can rule the world with a microphone, with a microphone...............

I can ride my bike with no handlebars, with no handlebars....

Nah, I wish! :)
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I can whistle and make it sound exactly like a cricket :wink:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I can tongue wag, roll it to either side to be upside down, lick my tonsils and roll it how most people do too. I can catch things without looking at them so long as I see them coming at some point in their flight and can spin either foot completely backwards, then let the other foot off the ground and pivot around 180 degrees. I can also wiggle my ears and raise one eyebrow ala The Rock, but those aren't exciting at all :p
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty good at speaking in different accents, mimicking singing voices, wrapping my legs around my head, and completing 1000+ piece jigsaw puzzles at lightning speed (not simultaneously, of course). All vital life skills, non?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I can catch really well. Crazy reflexes for some reason. I can also: tie a cherry stem in 2 knots with my tongue, put both ankles behind my neck, and touch my tongue to my nose. OH, and I can smack my lips, click my tongue and hum a song all at the same time :bigsmile:
  • Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I didn't know being able to flip your tongue over in both directions was a talent... I honestly thought everyone could do that. I learned today!

I can lick my nose and I can do an amazing large mouth bass impression.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I can use my toes like fingers...
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I can pick up a Zippo lighter, open it, light it and light a cigarette(though I don't smoke) with my feet.
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I can draw a perfect circle by hand. When ever i have to draw a circle @ work or something they always want to see it again.(my kids used to think it was cool when i helped them with school projects ..but now they dont give a ****). I know this may come as a shock.. but this talent has never got me laid. I will gladly give up this talent + one kidney to have had the Gene Simmons tongue thing...seems like there is plenty to go around. I would bet my wife would say to throw in 1 lung and half my liver to sweeten the trade. ( I'm pretty sure you can live with just a small piece of your liver..... worth a try) =]
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    I can lick my elbow!

Also, the title of this thread reminded me of a quote from Donnie Darko:
    Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears.

I can also raise both eyebrows, individually.
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    I have a near photographic short term memory. Got through school without really learning anything... all I needed to do was cram the textbooks for a couple of days before any test. I think it's related to my ADD though because anything I learn I pretty much forget again within a few weeks unless I make a *really* concerted effort to lock it in there.

this except for the ADD
  • Whinchat
    Whinchat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I can fit my entire fist in my mouth - seriously. :noway:
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue!

Me too! And with pull and peel twizzlers I can do 3 knots in half a strand. I have been told I am quite talented with my tongue. :blushing:
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    im double jointed.

i can sing like Adele.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Thanks to slightly malformed hips, I'm really bendy! :bigsmile: