EXACTLY 1 MONTH... Not a huge loss, but great for month 1!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• garyl7593
    Options
    Brilliant loss!!!
  • wendinbill
    Options
    22 lbs. in one month is fantastic!! You look great!
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
  • jjohn2602
    Options
    U def look great!!! I do have a question as today was my first day of starting. I did calculate my calories healthily for losing a lb a wk, which is fine. But my question is is will my body lose if I go straight from eating 2400 calories (mostly from bad drinks so don't judge me lol) to 1400. That's was mfp is recommending, jus wanna make sure that seems accurate. Thanks!!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look Terrific! That is a huge weight loss for 1 month, amazeing Will power you have! Congratulations!:smile:
  • charlesb22
    charlesb22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference in just a month! WELL DONE!!!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic!!!!
  • nays1983
    nays1983 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thats Awsome you can see the weight loss!!!! Wtg hope you reach your goals :)
  • iw0rk0ut
    Options
    I know its not much, but for me its huge!!! January 1 2012, I decided to loose this weight for good! Its been one month, been faithful everyday, and these are my 1 month results! Im motivated and excited to post my true and final before and afters once I loose another 40 pounds!!!

Skinnyme2.jpg

Skinnyme.jpg

WOW! YOU DID AMAZING GOOD JOB!!!!!
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    What do you mean it's not much? Thats super awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!