30 Day Shred - still a LONG way to go!

Options
I have a long way yet to go, but I am happy with my 30 Day Shred results. I'm doing Ripped in 30 this month, but I thought I'd share the Shred results for those just starting it.

I lost a total of 14 pounds in January. I usually cut off my head, but I was extremely surprised to see my face thinned out! I'm so glad I took pictures!

Results.jpg

Replies

• thighsBgone
    thighsBgone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thats great!!! I can't wait to get the dvd and start my transformation as well.:wink::happy:
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    The difference in your face was the first thing I noticed even before I read your comment. BIG difference all over. Well done!!!!
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    so awesome!!!!
  • avg1986
    avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look great!! Wish i had the will power to stick to the 30DS lol!! Well done xx
  • salmanajmal
    salmanajmal Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow. i am on day 4 of level 1 and you have added loads to my motivation. you rock!
  • nurseymama
    nurseymama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Those results are awesome!
  • Sags301
    Sags301 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! I'm on Day 25. I wish I would have taken pics of myself, but I didn't. I can see the difference in my body, not to mention I feel great!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great job. I have one more day of level 1 and then on to my favorite...level 2.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! It's results like these that make me plug that drill sargeant in every night! LOL! Keep up the good work!
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You can totally see the difference!! Such great motivation for you and us. I keep looking at the 30ds but at 286 I'm afraid I wont be able to do it, but all the great results make me think.....hmmmmm maybe??? :happy:
  • honey_mocha
    honey_mocha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You lost weight all over your body! Great self discipline, totally awesome!
  • caseye98
    caseye98 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!!
  • Tammelina
    Tammelina Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!
  • mrssmith12
    mrssmith12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is amazing!! You can def tell the difference! I am starting the 30ds tonight... Great motivation! :)
  • lscott62
    lscott62 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work girl. you are doing awesome!!!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    The difference in your face was the first thing I noticed even before I read your comment. BIG difference all over. Well done!!!!

THIS!!! Great job!
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I'm excited to see how Ripped in 30 goes! It seems harder than the Shred!! I can't wait for the end of Feb!
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This is every reason why I need to blow the dust off of my dvd and get back at it. Great results!! Keep it up!
  • jsuhandy_17
    jsuhandy_17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Definitely can tell that this workout is working for you. Keep up the good work and continue to melt those pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!