First day

Options
So today is my first day tracking. So far so good. I have a trip down south in March so hoping to see at least a small difference by then. Weekends are my issue, love to have a glass of wine or 4 :happy:

Replies

• 115future
    Options
    Hey, I just started last week! It's been good so far and I hope you do great as well! I was worried I wouldn't use MyFitness but it's turned into a habit and now I love knowing how much everything I eat is worth. Good luck to us both!
  • aztekchica
    aztekchica Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My first day, and I hope a road to a healthier me! A co-worker introduced me to this and I am really excited! Going to do my very best and I think this is it! :smile:
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    So today is my first day tracking. So far so good. I have a trip down south in March so hoping to see at least a small difference by then. Weekends are my issue, love to have a glass of wine or 4 :happy:
    glass of wine doesn't hurt...i don't know about the 4 part though. good luck
  • sjcanty
    Options
    hey, sounds like you are doing good, today is also my first day tracking and i had 3 sl of pizza for lunch. hopefully better luck tommorrow ,rgt