Clean eating challenge...anyone?

2»

Replies

• What is "clean eating"??
  • Sounds like a really healthy thing to do...but can someone clarify what is considered "clean foods"? Thanks.

That's where you wash all your food before you eat it!

http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/the-dirt-on-clean-eating/
  • Eats 5-6 small meals per day (working on this too, specifically splitting lunch into 2 parts has helped)

What does meal frequency have to do with clean eating? Clean food is clean food. And what constitutes a "meal"?

it doesn't have anything to do with it...but I think what could have been meant by that, is that when you do follow a clean eating plan, you tend to get hungry..often, especially if it's new..spreading out the calories helps with this...you wouldn't be able to really eat 2-3 times a day and achieve 1200-1500 calories unless your meals are huge!
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Here's a clean eating challenge for you:

I challenge you to find a consistent, objective definition of "clean eating"
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 483 Member
    Eats 5-6 small meals per day (working on this too, specifically splitting lunch into 2 parts has helped)

What does meal frequency have to do with clean eating? Clean food is clean food. And what constitutes a "meal"?

it doesn't have anything to do with it...but I think what could have been meant by that, is that when you do follow a clean eating plan, you tend to get hungry..often, especially if it's new..spreading out the calories helps with this...you wouldn't be able to really eat 2-3 times a day and achieve 1200-1500 calories unless your meals are huge!

I believe that is the reason I've read!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 483 Member
    Here's a clean eating challenge for you:

I challenge you to find a consistent, objective definition of "clean eating"

If that existed it'd be too easy now wouldn't it?:noway: :noway: