What makes someone sexy?

Options

Replies

• jackieb1977
    jackieb1977 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    for me it has to be sense of humour. and a georgeous smile they get me every time. lol
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    confident, intelligent, outgoing, and good looking, but not self absorbed, egotistical or condescending toward others. If he's full of himself, he's full of *kitten*.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Character ~ He can be the best looking man in a room, but if he has no character, no personality and doesn't carry himself well ... forget it !

Oh yeah ... A well spoken man is totally HOT ! :)
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Sincerity in all aspects of their being. Kindness, sense of humor, spiritual...someone who is comfortable in their own skin.
    A nice *kitten* works too. :love:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Confidence and a positive attitude. Throw in a healthy dose of humor and personality and it's a WIN.

Good looks is a very nice icing on the cake.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Good sense of humor. Nice broad shoulders. I'm also very attracted to bigger guys (think Vin Diesel or The Rock) with bulky muscle. I also love nerds.

Being not an a-hole is a good thing. Nothing more disgusting than a guy who treats other people like crap or talks trash about others behind their backs.
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I find women who are athletic minded very attractive. They don't necessarily have to look like an olympic athlete, rather someone who is active and enjoys fitness activities, whether it be running, swimming, tennis, golf or boot camp classes.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I've always been attracted to smart, borderline 'nerdy' guys. I dont know why.

Cross the border. It's more fun. :happy:
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    What do YOU think makes someone sexy?

A good attitude, determination, integrity, and inner-strength! :D
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    ~ Character ~ He can be the best looking man in a room, but if he has no character, no personality and doesn't carry himself well ... forget it !

Oh yeah ... A well spoken man is totally HOT ! :)

Totally agree!!

I have a thing for intelligence too.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    A nice dirty sense of humor and a sex drive to keep up with mine. I like my men manly.. tractors, axes, boots, dirt... has to love dogs.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Sexy is nothing more than confidence and self-esteem. When people have it it just shines! ... even in pictures...I've just received the following message by a stranger on a different website.

I just wanted to say that I think you have the sexiest lips I have ever seen...

My lips and my nose sucked all my life, suddenly I put a piercing on each, and then, they transformed somehow into something sexy and cute... great! I'm not complaining, I'm just saying... you're sexy when you can't be bothered by what others may think of you anymore because you've given up trying to impress people, then is when you truly impress people, by being and acting like yourself :D
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I think that smart, witty, and confident men are really sexy.
  • seanian
    seanian Posts: 103
    Options
    Confidence and being adventurous, nothing is hotter then a girl who knows what they want and how amazing they are without being stuck up.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I like manly men. Shaved heads and tats are hot. Someone confident and funny .
    I think Jaxs from SOA is sexy

Just Jax, there are so many hot ones on there....I've seen the first three seasons (waiting in Netflix...sigh..)
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Confidence and a good sense of humor. Someone who can be serious when necessary, but also silly, spontaneous and fun.... that's sexy. Oh, and tattoos.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Kindness is extremely sexy. Seeing how he treats others is either a huge turn on or off.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Personality, intelligence, an off kilter sense of humor, and a happiness for life that surrounds them along with a seductive smile.......... Oh yeah and a great pair of legs!
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Confidence, intelligence, wit, quirky humor, nerdiness, and masculinity.

Gorgeous eyes and a nice smile don't hurt either.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Confidence, sense of humor, intelligence, love of music, the ability to embrace their inner geek, love of the outdoors, outgoing

Icing on the cake..... nice eyes, smile and tattoos are a major plus