30 Day Shred - still a LONG way to go!

Options

Replies

• gemmaldavies
    Options
    well done. keep up the hard work - i can see a huge difference. :o)
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! I had to take a break after Level 3 day 1 - strained my groin I think :-(. Two days off and hopefully I can get back into it tomorrow!! You've inspired me not to give up :-)
  • grannynickel
    grannynickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You can totally see the difference!! Such great motivation for you and us. I keep looking at the 30ds but at 286 I'm afraid I wont be able to do it, but all the great results make me think.....hmmmmm maybe??? :happy:

One of the first things Jillian says, as she is beating you up, is that she has 400 pound clients who can do this!

Start where you are and go from there. Frankly, I was whipped when I was done with Level 1 Day 1, sweating and shaking, and took a nap. But now I am energized and not sore.

Do what you can do but keep moving. The 20 minutes is over in 20 minutes. You can do anything for 20 minutes!

Good luck and let us know how you do!
  • Cynthiam0806
    Cynthiam0806 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell the difference, very well done to you!!! I started the 30DS today but didnt take pics, will now be taking pics tomorrow morning ....Great JOB!
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You can totally see the difference!! Such great motivation for you and us. I keep looking at the 30ds but at 286 I'm afraid I wont be able to do it, but all the great results make me think.....hmmmmm maybe??? :happy:

One of the first things Jillian says, as she is beating you up, is that she has 400 pound clients who can do this!

Start where you are and go from there. Frankly, I was whipped when I was done with Level 1 Day 1, sweating and shaking, and took a nap. But now I am energized and not sore.

Do what you can do but keep moving. The 20 minutes is over in 20 minutes. You can do anything for 20 minutes!

Good luck and let us know how you do!

That is so true! I couldn't do jump ropes for 10 seconds when I started, but I would switch to butt-kicks or something else to keep myself moving. Sometimes you gotta make it up! lol
  • mrreyes
    mrreyes Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    amazing! you face looks great! and I can clearly see the results on your body! it motivates me to continue with mine...Im on week two :bigsmile:
    keep it up you are doing great!
  • leanne2376
    Options
    Great work - keep it up!
  • bean4max
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • JanePerkins
    JanePerkins Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of the 30 day shred.. I hope I get the same results..
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I noticed your face before reading what you said! :happy:
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Way to go, hun! Keep up your good work!
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    !!! great job ! i hope i get results like this as well!!
  • jessjayla
    Options
    wow! i didn't have that much of a transformation from 30ds- you did great!
  • lugene21481
    lugene21481 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!!
  • Uhmanduh
    Uhmanduh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    thats such a big difference!!! Good job!!!
  • may2go
    may2go Posts: 31
    Options
    Well done! I can really see a difference. Keep up the great work.:happy:
  • lowerbsnow
    lowerbsnow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! Yes, your face definitely is thinner. I never thought of my face being fat, but it was. :blushing:
  • wifeoferp
    wifeoferp Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have made lots of progress. Great job!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Well done :-) I just ordered my DVD today, can't wait until it arrives!!
  • loobie1805
    Options
    Wow go you - amazing difference on your before and after photos - you should be really proud of yourself
    i just started the 30 day shred today, and am looking forward to dying again tomorrow morning - hopefully I can get it done by 8.30 so I relax afterwards with my Tai Chi before dying slowly in the shower and taking the rest of the day to get over it.

Lou :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!