-45lbs! Still a work in progress :)

Options
Don't know why the picture is sideways. It's not that way until I post it and I can't seem to correct it. Sorry.

May1andFeb1double.jpg

Lost 45lbs! Still have more to go, but a picture is worth 1000 words to me. I hadn't realized how different I really looked until I saw the pictures side by side! Takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but if I can do it anyone can!

Replies

• OrangeUK
    Options
    Well done :)
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Already seeing that new waistline.
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Looking good mama! Keep going!!!
  • atadley
    atadley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing! U look like you lost more than 45!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
  • trishka48
    trishka48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great Great Job!
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!!!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!

Don't know why the picture is sideways. It's not that way until I post it and I can't seem to correct it. Sorry.

May1andFeb1double.jpg

Lost 45lbs! Still have more to go, but a picture is worth 1000 words to me. I hadn't realized how different I really looked until I saw the pictures side by side! Takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but if I can do it anyone can!
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    you look amazing!! great job!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    you rock sista!!!!!!!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love how you posted in the same clothes so you can truly see the difference. Wow. You look fabulous!
  • kandire
    Options
    I absolutely love how you posted in the same clothes so you can truly see the difference. Wow. You look fabulous!

I have another progress pic with the same clothes on when I lost 30lbs I think and you couldn't tell because they were too loose to show my actual shape. This time I used a hair clip to pin the shirt back to show my real waist line!
  • kandire
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :D
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    You are doing great! Looking wonderful!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Kristalmyah
    Kristalmyah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am at 47 and wish I had taken a before shot - the difference is dramatic. You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    A picture paints a thousand words - and they are all GOOD! Great difference, keep up the good work :-) :flowerforyou:
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job! Definitely a big difference!! Keep up the hard work! Its paying off!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    fantastic achievement!! What a difference!
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!