30 Day Shred - still a LONG way to go!

Options

Replies

• busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Well you are doing a marvelous job honey, so keep it up, and def. post your end of Feb. results.
    sn: I took my before pics in those same pants, lol. And we have very similar body styles.
  • dyellz
    dyellz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow! crazy how your body changes! good for you!! Keep up the good work!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Very obvious differences to your body all over! You should be proud!!!! I am on D7 L1. I wanna take pics but haven't yet. Maybe I will go do that. You are total motivation to me because we are built very similar and you are having wonderful results. Can you let us know how you like Ripped?

Congrats! :smile:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Holy Hell!!! Good job!

(took my 30DS "before" pic this morning ;) )
  • hmb0626
    hmb0626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    Congrats you look so good! Your face is so thin and shaped and you can def. see a difference in your mid section!! Aweosme! I am starting the shred tonight gonna force myself through 30 days.. Did you take measurmnets also? Im always curious to see peoples measurments .. if you dont mind me asking did you do 30 days in a row? I was thinking of doing 5 days on 2 days off because I know its going to kick my butt! Anyway congrats again please let us know how the ripped in 30 turns out that will be my next challange
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Very obvious differences to your body all over! You should be proud!!!! I am on D7 L1. I wanna take pics but haven't yet. Maybe I will go do that. You are total motivation to me because we are built very similar and you are having wonderful results. Can you let us know how you like Ripped?

I liked Ripped a lot so far! I find it way harder than level 1 of the 30DS, but after doing the whole Shred, you are pretty prepared for it! There are a few moves already from the Shred incorporated in, and some new ones, which is definitely nice! I think my favourite part is that it's divided into 4 levels instead of three, so just as I will start getting bored with a workout, I'll get to move on! It kicked my butt though! Even the warm-up is more intense! lol
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    wow!! what a difference. i'm done the shred feb. 4th, and doing ripped in 30 starting on the 5th. :)
  • OhShesaPistol
    OhShesaPistol Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS! keep it up! yay! i'm on Day 8 Level 3 of the 30DS, and I love it. I pair it with Yoga Melt Down every night! I get excited to work out. I hope Jillian does the same for the rest of y'all!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Way to stick with it!!!
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look so good! Your face is so thin and shaped and you can def. see a difference in your mid section!! Aweosme! I am starting the shred tonight gonna force myself through 30 days.. Did you take measurmnets also? Im always curious to see peoples measurments .. if you dont mind me asking did you do 30 days in a row? I was thinking of doing 5 days on 2 days off because I know its going to kick my butt! Anyway congrats again please let us know how the ripped in 30 turns out that will be my next challange

=) Thanks!

I did take measurements! I forgot to post them! Also, I had to take off a few days. Once during level two, and the last 2 or 3 days of level three (I pulled my back and couldn't move), but I think my body really needed the recovery time. I plan on doing 6 days a week for ripped in 30. I'll take a day off between each level, unless I need it before then.

Here are my measurements - I was going to update my original post, but I can't. Oops!

Before:
    Height: 5'1"
    Starting weight: 220lbs
    Bust: 49"
    Natural waist (above belly button): 45"
    Waist at belly button: 50"
    Hips at widest: 49.5"
    Left arm: 18"
    Right arm: 18.5"

After:
    Weight: 206lbs
    Bust: 45"
    Natural waist: 41.25"
    Waist at belly button: 47.75
    Hips: 47.25
    Left arm: 16"
    Right arm: 16"
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a big difference! Great work!
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    I've been thinking of doing 30ds
    I really wanna do it now!
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Great results. :) Congratulations!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options

I liked Ripped a lot so far! I find it way harder than level 1 of the 30DS, but after doing the whole Shred, you are pretty prepared for it! There are a few moves already from the Shred incorporated in, and some new ones, which is definitely nice! I think my favourite part is that it's divided into 4 levels instead of three, so just as I will start getting bored with a workout, I'll get to move on! It kicked my butt though! Even the warm-up is more intense! lol

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to make it to 30DS to try it! I was debating which one of hers I wanted to do next. I am kind of excited to move up to level 2 in 30DS but I am nervous. I thought about watching level 2 but didn't want to scare myself. lol Glad to hear 30 DS prepares you well for Ripped! :)
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    great job!!! Big difference all over!!! I am just in my day 2 of the program---thank you for the inspiration on my own journey :)
  • nevergiveup92
    Options
    great job!!! you see an amazing difference already, keep up the good work :)
  • JammyM
    JammyM Posts: 15
    Options
    This is inspiring!
    Congrats tho I'm sure you've lost more since I'm months behind on this post lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!