favorite YOGURTS?

Options

Replies

• JaycrazyRose
    JaycrazyRose Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My ultimate favorite is Dannon's light and Fit Orange.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I love Voskos Greek Blueberry ... But I usually do Fage 0% Greek Yogurt with 2 tsp of pure honey, ½ cup fresh blueberries, 2 large strawberries, ¼ cup Special K Granola and a dash of fresh Ginger.

This what I call my " Breakfast of a Champion "

I eat this every day with very few exceptions. Love, Love, Love ... my yogurt ! :)
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Fage! I work at a grocery store (in the bakery.. but i never eat their food) I told this lady about the yogurts and she got some to try. Today a worker in the dairy said.." there's the yogurt expert" I was like what? The lady came back and got a bunch of the yogurt that i recommended and said that i know my yogurts and she said some other stuff.
  • stennieh
    stennieh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% with cinnamon, agave necter, flax seeds, and a cut-up pear. When short on time Chobani raspberry/strawberry non-fat
  • ncates00
    Options
    Fage 0% Greek yogurt. Add a tablespoon of honey and/or fruit for amazingness!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Love Chobani! Especially their new apple cinnamon flavor-yum! Waiting for their new kids varieties to hit the stores as they've made a orange vanilla and chocolate vanilla chunk! :love:
    Other than that I like the CarbMaster ok, Fiber One is pretty tasty, Oikos isn't too bad but I wish they had more flavors, and Yoplait greek yogurt isn't too bad either.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I love Oikos vanilla but what I eat most of is Kroger brand Carb Master tropical, strawberry colada, Vanilla Chai just to name a few. They are only 60 calories each and I tend to eat 3 a day. Sadly I am out of it right now and may go into withdraws at any second lol!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Chobani Pineapple, Lemon, and Apple

I want to try their new orange vanilla but can't find it anywhere.
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    I love Dannon Oikos, nonfat strawberry fruit on the bottom! It is awesome!:tongue:
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I know it's been said before, but OMG I love CHOBANI!! The greek yogurt texture is just awesome! I've never been a real yogurt fan, but wow! I really look forward to my breakfast now...
  • tiff200782
    Options
    I was really hesitant to try it for a while because I wasn't sure what it would do to my belly but I really love activia light in pretty much any flavor! nom nom
  • 170to117
    Options
    Wwgmans Greek yogurt..it tastes amazing and it's lowfat and protein packed!
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    US fav - Stonyfield farm organic (their individual pots have so many great flavors, and no scary chemicals)
    Australia - five:am mango (again, organic)

I do enjoy a chobani on occasion as well
  • skinnnybride
    Options
    Dannon Light and Fit Peach

this^ and the raspberry. my two favorites.
  • Fitness_4_Jess
    Fitness_4_Jess Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Totally Chobani and Fage with some orange blossom honey and berries (blackberries are my favorite!) is how I love my yogurt.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wwgmans Greek yogurt..it tastes amazing and it's lowfat and protein packed!

What from Wegman's isnt great? We don't have one around us but everytime we visit western NY, we have to walk around a Wegman's in awe... LOVE IT

As far as yogart goes... Fage 0% with a touch of granola is the best!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Dannon OIkos Greek Yogurt- Vanilla

It's great in a smoothie ( 1 yogurt, 1 med banana, 5 strawberries, 8 ice cubes (more or less) and you can add a whey protein scoop for even more protein since the yogurt has 12g already) :)
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Oikos Honey flavored.
    I wish it were a bit cheaper through. D:
  • mimi7grands
    Options
    I saw your post and had to jump in. I buy Byblos yogurt at a middle eastern market near me. To me, it beats every other yogurt out there. It's rich, creamy, mellow - yum. I buy the full fat. Sometimes I mix it with Fage nonfat but Fage straight is too tart for my liking. Another thing I like to do is to mix in preserves rather than get the "fruit at the bottom" or premixed versions. I use less of the sweet stuff - making it a little less sweet, which I like - and it tastes great.
  • pinkfink
    pinkfink Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    vanilla Chobani, with a few chocolate chips!!! mmmm mmmmm good!

Fiber one yogurt is also good!