30 Day Shred Success 5'4 and under!?

Options
Hey Guys I just started 30 day shred 3 days ago and I feel like its a great work out so far. But would love some motivation any shorties 5'4 and under done 30 day shred and had success?? Please post pictures!

I'm 23...5'1...and 158lbs for anyone who wants to join me on my 30 days :flowerforyou:

287109.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• fooo
    fooo Posts: 3
    Options
    I dont have any pictures yet, but planning to take some at the end! I just finished my first day of level 2 - what a workout! Hard but I feel amazing now. :)

Btw, I'm 5'3", 146lbs
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    lilqtwbotkam3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I knows feels great after! I will be posting pics when i'm done as well
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys I just started 30 day shred 3 days ago and I feel like its a great work out so far. But would love some motivation any shorties 5'4 and under done 30 day shred and had success?? Please post pictures!

I'm 23...5'1...and 158lbs for anyone who wants to join me on my 30 days :flowerforyou:

287109.png

I am also 5'1 ( a little taller, lol), but started at 158, now 152!!

as you know I started yesterday!!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and I'm 5'3 current weight is 180lb
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 162 lbs at age 25 - I just ended day 3 of 30 Day Shred Level 1... OUCH! Haha but I feel so good!
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    Options
    Woo Hoo good job guys we are all just a few days in! I can't wait for my before and after. where are all the shorties that have survived the pain already LOL hopefully they see this post
  • AISIGO
    AISIGO Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and weigh 146 lbs. My goal is to start the 30 ds as soon as I build up some stamina.
    Hopefully within a month!
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    Options
    You can def do it @Aisigo!
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    Options

287109.png

I am also 5'1 ( a little taller, lol), but started at 158, now 152!!

as you know I started yesterday!!

Good Job! 7lbs in 1 day! lol AMAZING super jelous haven't even dared weighing myself this week TOM : (
  • philly1980
    philly1980 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and just finished the 1st Level. I did my measurements on Day 1 and just did them again today (Day 10). I have had amazing cm loss - 9cm off my waist and 11cm off my stomach! I haven't lost much actual weight, 1.2kg only but am really happy with how its helping with my figure :)

Hope that helps & feel free to add me as a friend if you want support!
  • 2bjemm
    2bjemm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    whsat is teh 30 day shred? im sorry im ignorant to this...
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I started 2 days ago, alternating days with C25k. Seems good :smile:
    (also 5ft 1 - 185lb) x
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    Options
    whsat is teh 30 day shred? im sorry im ignorant to this...

The 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels DVD that has 3 different levels of workouts, which you do level 1 for 10 days then level 2 for 10 days then level 3 for 10 days. The DVD claims 20lbs loss in 30 days! But from what i'm hearing is that there is more of a significance in inches than lbs! Hope that helped :smile:
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    Options
    I started 2 days ago, alternating days with C25k. Seems good :smile:
    (also 5ft 1 - 185lb) x

What is c25k?
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    What is c25k?

Its a smartphone app called Couch to 5K. Its gets you running in stages till you can eventually do 5K. x
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    Options
    What is c25k?

Its a smartphone app called Couch to 5K. Its gets you running in stages till you can eventually do 5K. x

I might have to check it out. Thanks!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft tall and 162 pounds would love new friends close to my height and weight...add me if you like. :smile:
    I am on day 3 of level 2. I do it every other day because I have adopted a heel spur that seems to not want to go away. I am wondering if I can claim it on my taxes if I name it.. :tongue: :laugh:
  • Jozie_
    Jozie_ Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What is c25k?

I might have to check it out. Thanks!

You don't have to have a smartphone, there are various podcasts that you can download to any old MP3 Player for free off the internet, or you can just do the programme without the voive prompts if you think you can remeber where you're up to!

I've done C25K and love it, looking at doing 30DS too and alternating days
  • 4Tracylee
    4Tracylee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred last week and it is kicking my butt and I am only of level 1. I am on day 7, but missed today. I am trying to do it 5 days a week, as I have little time on the weekends with the 4 boys home from school and the babe. I am hoping to see results still. Or should I be doing it consistantly for the full 30 days in a row.
    By the way I am a full 5 foot nothing...lol
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5 feet 3 inches and I weigh 149. I finished Level 1 Day 6 of the 30 Day Shred today! I love it! I plan to take my (after) pictures as soon as I complete the program. I plan to do 30 days straight! Wish me luck!