Hey y'all

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm a country boy who grew up on good cookin and now I'm trying to get healthy by loosing 50 pounds. I will be anyone's friend if you need it. I found this site on my iphone and quickly realized it's not just for women like the icon suggests lol.

Replies

• PiersonsWifey
    PiersonsWifey Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    haha...nope, men and women welcomed! :) Good for you on working to lose weight! It's been a journey for me, but I love feeling healthy again!
  • browneyedgurl08
    Options
    Congrats on coming on to MFP its an amazing site that helps both men and women, =) i wish you the best with your journey!
    add me =) motivation & support is always good.
  • me2rotten
    Options
    Hello Everyone
  • kjuncoonazz
    kjuncoonazz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    welcome to ya. Like you I'm a southern girl and its hard not eating all the good stuff Im used to. But I try to be good and be healthier and work out more. Its hard but with all the support you get on here it makes it easier. especially when you can find healthier versions of the foods you like
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also a country girl, and didn't hold back on seconds of great food!! Welcome to MFP! I'm also rather new, and if you'd like you can add me for support & motivation! Good Luck with your weight loss journey!