January weight loss

Options
I started using MFP the first of January and lost 38lbs. this past month.

Anyone else had these results?

Replies

• sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a large number in a short period of time. You are awesome. I just got back on track the 2nd of January, and have lost 7 lbs. Can't wait to see what I'll lose in February! :)
  • rubyrubano
    Options
    I've lost 16 pounds started on the 2nd... What have you been doing? How many calories? Exercise?
  • devincl1
    devincl1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP the first of January and lost 38lbs. this past month.

Anyone else had these results?

That's Awesome!!!! I thought i was doing good losing 15lbs! wonderful job!
  • devincl1
    devincl1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15lbs since early January. I've tried to eat between 1200 and 1500 calories but never make it that high. I've been eating lots of veggies and fruit and working out four days a week for at least an hour. Hope i can keep it up!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I lost 5.5 lbs in January, guess I am a slow loser.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go! What is MFP?
  • Jenny_Bee
    Options
    hokey pokey! I've lost 4.3 (not so great, but I'll do even better in Feb.) Great work!!
  • marquesajen
    Options
    That's still really good! Losing too fast isn't always a good thing, it depends on where you're beginning.
  • Robinrushing
    Options
    Awesome honey bunny!! Lol

He hiked every single day! Approximately 100 miles hiked this month :@)

He used my fitness pal faithfully and ate approx 1500 cals a day.

This is not including the exercise he gets from walking and working outside! He has done awesome ;@)
  • maryjay51
    Options
    i lost 12lbs since jan 1 but i already lost 80 lbs so it doesnt come off as fast as it used to anymore
  • Chavellek
    Chavellek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have not lost a lot but I have seen the physical difference. I'm beginning to have muscle and starting to time up. Hopefully my weight will began to drop.
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    15 lbs since 1/1/12. I won't weigh again until 2/5/12. Clean paleo eating. I feel the change and hope to keep up the momentum.
  • sjnkm
    sjnkm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today and lost 10lbs not near the amount of you but I am very proud of myself and going to keep going Great Job to everyone.
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    I weighed in today and lost 10lbs not near the amount of you but I am very proud of myself and going to keep going Great Job to everyone.

ditto!

nice!
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job! I lost 20 pounds in January hoping to drop 20 more in February!
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone ...i lost 13.2 pounds from Dec.30th till Jan.27th
  • Mandarz
    Mandarz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My January loss was amazing! 6 pounds! ( had a 4lb gain in dec though ) i had set goals for 1/2 to 1 pound a week and surpassed it! I am going to try my damn best to stick with this! its time for a chage... a change for the better, Im finally in a headspace to do this!
  • Mandarz
    Mandarz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Started MFP on the 6th Jan, have lost 7kg's (15.5 pounds), feeling fabulous!!
  • Eveyy85
    Eveyy85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I didn't begin my diet and exercise until the 9th of January, but none the less I lost 8 lbs in 3wks. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!