please read could really do with the help

Options
hi you lovely lot since i joined on here ive lost 2lb which is great
however because of some medical tests ive had drs adviced me to wait as they had not had test results back yet :sad:
thing is since being told this im losing motivation as i would like to do some more exercising...
so was wandering if you lovely lot could give some words of motivation aswell as wisdom.
also has anyone been through this sort of set back and if so how did you deal with the whole situation? x :embarassed:

Replies

• bigpukekochick
    Options
    Oh dear me,

You are to be congratulated on all the hard work you do. You are a machine when it comes to your exercise.
    How long to await your test results? Could you hold back on the exercise until then?
    Do not let this dishearten you, after all your health is more important to you and your precious family.
    Keep eating healthy and I think you will still notice some weight loss. Is it the eating healthy they are concerned about or just the exercise?

I just want you to know please do not give up, do the best you can test results dependent and I am here to support you 1000%

Your Friend

L
  • tigerlilydina
    tigerlilydina Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    thank you ive got the hospital on 13th feb to get test results but when i spoke to them last the test results for a 24hr heart trace hadnt come back (i had the test in october) i just hope the test results are waiting for me to hear on the 13th feb. im sure things will be fine. yeah its just the exerciseing they didnt want me doing really they never mentioned healthy eating. but with the healthy eating ive just been making small changes as i go along as i find this easier to change my eating habbits and make things permant changes to my diet x
    thank you for your kind words you are a really supportive and friendly person and im glad to call you a friend :happy:
  • bigpukekochick
    Options
    That is okay, just remember small changes in your food is better than none. I still have to feed my family too so if they are having something loaded in calories I then just have to have a smaller amount. Permancy is the better option rather than the crash/fad diets. Real food for real people is the best
    I will be thinking of you and I hope you have the answers to all your test results on the 13th :)
  • LastHopeForMe
    Options
    Mmhhh... maybe you can anyway walk around as much as you can and don't use elevators but stairs, instead of exercise while you're waiting for the results.
    If you don't eat more than your daily burned calories, you shouldn't take back lbs but you can follow doctors orders.
    Can you do it or they told you not to?

It's hard to be pacient, but health is the most important thing =)
  • Jaffacake05
    Options
    I agree with everything that has been said. I think if you do something within your limitations then that is better than nothing. Whether that be a small change in your eating habits or very subtle exercises, in the words of Tescos 'every little helps'