1/2 way results of 30 DS...Day 1 and Day 15

Options
These are my results so far....I have actually gained 2.6 pounds since beginning JM 30 DS :angry: . Although the scale isn't showing what I want to see, I do see a difference in my body. I will do measurements on day 30 and compare them to day 1. When I complete the dvd, I will post day 30 photos. I want results but my scale is moving in the wrong direction. Today is actually day 16, these photos were taken yesterday. I will be starting Killer Buns and Thighs next.....

SN: My boobs are big...so I wear 2 bras and a sports bra...lol
Excuse my baby's head...lol

Day 1
2-1-12218.jpg
2-1-12217.jpg
2-1-12215.jpg

Day 15
2-1-12224.jpg
2-1-12226.jpg
2-1-12230.jpg
2-1-12229.jpg

Replies

• gorden05
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! Kudos to you:flowerforyou:
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! Don't worry about the scale, you deff can see a difference!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, girl!
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING Keep it up ! :-)
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    good for you, the scale will catch up later
  • jlambdin84
    jlambdin84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the awesome work! I just started 30ds so I'm hoping on day 15 my results look as good as yours! Good Job!
  • krayoni
    krayoni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! So inspirational.
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! You look great. Seriously don't worry about that scale... You can see a dramatic change! Keep up the good work!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Your waist shrunk :D
    Girl you're going to look even more amazing in two more weeks!
    Great work :)
  • MzKiesha60
    Options
    You look awesome! I wouldn't worry about the scale either. I've always been told that muscle weighs more than fat, so you're probably building muscle. Either way, you look fabulous!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You all are so motivating! I will keep pressing play!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awesome.....its the same happening to me...whenever i do 30DS...my scale goes up....i need to stop looking at scale and continue workout...
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really look FANTASTIC after only 15 days! Don't be concerned about the scale. The change in the "right" direction can be easily seen in your photos! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    awesome.....its the same happening to me...whenever i do 30DS...my scale goes up....i need to stop looking at scale and continue workout...

It's very frustrating but it makes me work harder.
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    great job :)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Wow- you look amazing! Can't wait to see Day 30!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Don't worry about the scale!! Your hard works paying off!
  • sylwiasta
    sylwiasta Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    awsome!! you look great! I was on day 16 (level 2 ) and had to stop (got injured but not from the shred). I will go back to it after seeing this results!! Thank you for posting it!
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    Thank you guys
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    Wow what a difference in just 15 days! Would love to see the ultimate difference. Keep it up you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!