CHALLENGE!!

Options
2»

Replies

• msmellebelle
    Options
    Hi there! I work out with the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and also jump rope daily. Additionally, i'm going to be doing a 3 mile walk 3 times/week. Hopefully this is just the start to the activity i will participate in. I hope to lose at least 8 pounds in February (2 lbs per week).

Did you experience weight GAIN when you started with the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred?

Yes, i usually do. about 4-5 pound fluctuation. but then it immediately balances out. i just avoid weighing myself the first week or so.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I work out with the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and also jump rope daily. Additionally, i'm going to be doing a 3 mile walk 3 times/week. Hopefully this is just the start to the activity i will participate in. I hope to lose at least 8 pounds in February (2 lbs per week).

Did you experience weight GAIN when you started with the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred?

Yes, i usually do. about 4-5 pound fluctuation. but then it immediately balances out. i just avoid weighing myself the first week or so.

Thanks for the information. I was getting super worried about the gain! I know I'm eating right, and I'm also adding 60 minutes of cardio, but I'm still experiencing a weight gain. I'll continue to workout, monitor my caloric intake, and stay OFF the scales.
  • msmellebelle
    Options

Thanks for the information. I was getting super worried about the gain. I know I'm eating right and I'm also adding 60 minutes cardio, but I am still experiencing a weight gain. I'll continue to workout, monitor my caloric intake, and stay OFF the scales.

I read a lot about people who don't lose weight because they are not eating enough calories or drinking enough water. If those two things are already taken care of, then maybe rebalancing your intake of carbs/protein? My friend cannot eat too much protein cuz she just gains and gains, but she - lucky for her - can eat all the carbs in the world. I am the complete opposite eating a ton of protein but lowered carbs.
  • kiki_ac
    kiki_ac Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    HI Tiffany and All!! My name is Kiana. I would love to join this challenge. I had been trying to reach my mini goal of losing the last of a 50 pound weight loss before my birthday. Since I have 8 or less pounds to go before February 10, I am likely not to reach it. For three weeks I have been trying and the past two I have fluctuated between .5 pounds. SUCKS! I will set a new goal and try to change what I think is really not cutting it for me. I will come back here and tell you all more but for now, my break is over.

Kiana
  • rvolckmann
    Options
    Yea I plan on doing each level for 10 days.....
    I am glad I read some of the other comments too.... Didn't know about the gain when first starting...!.! Thanks for the info..