Progress 15 Kilos gone 15 more to go!

Options
ba-1.jpg

This is soo hard for me to post!! But here goes!
This is about 2 months ago! I started at 105kg and then 2/12 Months later at 85kg
My goal was originally 74kg (Pre baby weight) I was a size 10 but still had boobs & bum! but
According to my BMI my ideal weight is 60kg! I think I would look sick being that thin as I am quite tall… So im going to go for 70 and then see how I look/feel from there :smile:
** Hope this works**

Replies

• Rebekadbh
    Rebekadbh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Good job so far!!
  • whimsy456
    whimsy456 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What's your height? i am 170cm. and hoping to get to 65kg. my bub is 8mths too.. i am 80-81kg now. started at 99kg (the day i got back from hospiyal)
  • whimsy456
    Options
    Congrats btw. size 10 us size?? Or uk? Are u australian?

i am still at uk14. Depressing. 40 inch waist and 41inches hips...awful
  • melbaby925
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • Sdmatthews
    Options
    Thank you! Australian size 10, Is there a difference?, I am 172cm I have lost about another 5kg since the 'after picture' and i think i will prob stop at 70 my collar and chest bone are already sticking out to the point alot of people comment on it. Why cant we choose where to loose weight from :)
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options

This is about 2 months ago! I started at 105kg and then 2/12 Months later at 85kg

Wow! How the heck did you lose 20kgs in 10 weeks?!?!
    I'm very jealous.
    Well done.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pic :(
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    your doing such an AMAZING job!! you will be at your goal before you know it! :)
  • Sdmatthews
    Options
    Thanks! I limit my calorie intake to 1100 -1300 per day and so far i have done some form of exercise every night! ( C2CK , Shred, Gym , Weights taking my little boy for a walk on 'rest days').

In the past 3 weeks i have upped my works outs as i have a holiday coming up! On Tuesdays & Thursday i do Konga & Vypa Classes They are amazing. I have lost 5kg in 3 weeks but what im super happy about is i can notice how toned it is making me!

http://thejunglebody.com.au/

Loving Vypa
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i can't see the pics either ?
  • D446
    Options
    I see it!!! You look amazing!
  • whimsy456
    Options
    Thank you! Australian size 10, Is there a difference?, I am 172cm I have lost about another 5kg since the 'after picture' and i think i will prob stop at 70 my collar and chest bone are already sticking out to the point alot of people comment on it. Why cant we choose where to loose weight from :)

oh yeah they do. american size 10 is australian size 12. Aus and uk sizes are similar. Good of you to be able to fit in a 10. I feel like i am in size 14 forever
  • D446
    Options
    American 10 is Australian 14.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!