Looking for friends to keep me motivated!

Options
My name is Sherry. I started using this site a little less than a month ago and I am looking for friends to help keep me on track and motivated! I've lost 16 pounds so far but have over 100 to go. Can't do it alone!

Replies

• lilcmac22
    lilcmac22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • dhcraig92
    Options
    Nice job im Derek you can add me :)
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add I me if you like. I am down 18lbs in total with 85 to go.
  • xsimplytwistedx
    xsimplytwistedx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome drop ! Your on the right track to completing your goal. Your going to do great!
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    well done on losing your 1st 16 pounds!!! thats fantastic!!! feel free to add me :) xxx
  • KristieKRN
    KristieKRN Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you've got a great start! you can add me... I was there 18 months ago
  • HLAMODEI
    HLAMODEI Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We started MFP about the same time! I also have a big challenge ahead of me and can use all of the support I can get!
  • trina433
    Options
    feel free to add me. love making new friends
  • Jesse06
    Options
    Feel free to add me, its good to have support =D
  • Leafeh
    Leafeh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • ChloeHaigh1993
    Options
    ive only just started yesterday myself and id love some one to keep me motivated in return too, plus im kinda new to this so tips and tricks would be usefull too add me
  • rbroyhi
    Options
    Great job! I'm down 14 lbs and have about 60 more to go. Keep up the good work! Feel free to add me!
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. It works. I'm down 72 pounds since last May. You just have to be consistant and truthful. If you mess up just do better the next day and it will happen. I'm 28 pounds from my goal of 100 pounds and I'm almost 65. I eat alot of vegetables and cottage cheese but I measure everything and weigh all of the meat. That way I know what I'm eating. Congratulations on the weight loss. You're doing great!!
  • caseye98
    caseye98 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    add me!! i also need to lose weight but def motivate those around me....i keep telling them what Tony Horton says "The Joy of Discipline or the Pain of Regret". I even made little cards for them to keep at their desks at work with this statement on it. I will help motivate you. :):):) And you can help motivate me. :):)