Looking for some buddies

Options
Hi,
I'm looking for some buddies. I'm a 46 yo married working mother of a 7 yo son (living in Sparks, NV). Life is super busy, but I'm trying. Since 2008, I've lost 74 pounds, and want to lose an additional 26 to get to a slim and trim 134 (and a total of 100 pound loss!). I enjoy running (weird, huh!), but I also love just laying around and reading.

I just need to see some other faces on my home page, the occasional "you go girl", that sort of thing - I'll give in return. I'm not interested in folks scrutinizing my meal plan or workouts, becuase I can beat the crud out of my own self thank you. :grumble:

I'm following Reshape the Nation, Chris Powell's plan, but use this site as a way to journal my food and exercise and keep me somewhat honest with myself. I'm considering running a half marathon in the spring, so my meal plan may change beginning in January. (too much info???)

Anyhow, thanks everyone, and I look forward to meeting some new folks.
Cate

Replies

• bubbles15973
    bubbles15973 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love to be your buddy, I live in Portland, Oregon, my name is Trish, just add me as a friend.
  • kweston21
    Options
    Hey Cate my name it Kate TOO!! Thats awesome you have really done a terrific job! I live in sparks as well! My workouts start at 4am! =) I am competing in a fitness compitition in June!!! I'd love to be your friend on here!
  • Jesse06
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like =D
  • daliau387
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I am a mom of a 5 and 7 year old. I understand busy!
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • erixitl
    erixitl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for some buddies too. :smile:
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the awesome weight loss so far! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I am 42, married and have one daughter (19).:smile: