Healthy(ish) peanut butter cups

Options
So the other day I found this recipe online:

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/05/23/want-to-eat-an-entire-bowl-of-cookie-dough/

I thought "wow that sounds great, who doesn't want to eat a huge bowl of fake cookie dough?". So I started making it and used peanut butter in it instead of nut butter. It tasted great but I had a huge bowl of it left and I didn't want to actually sit and eat it all. So I put the oven on 180 degrees and put the dough into about 20 small lumps on a baking tray and put them in for about 10-15 minutes. When they came out and had cooled they tasted just like a reeces product.
I didn't work out the calories exactly because a few of the products I used weren't on the MFP database in the measurements I needed but I think they worked out to roughly about 100-130 calories each. And if you excluded the chocolate chips it would probably be about 80-100 calories each and still taste just as good.

Replies

• missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    So the other day I found this recipe online:

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/05/23/want-to-eat-an-entire-bowl-of-cookie-dough/

I thought "wow that sounds great, who doesn't want to eat a huge bowl of fake cookie dough?". So I started making it and used peanut butter in it instead of nut butter. It tasted great but I had a huge bowl of it left and I didn't want to actually sit and eat it all. So I put the oven on 180 degrees and put the dough into about 20 small lumps on a baking tray and put them in for about 10-15 minutes. When they came out and had cooled they tasted just like a reeces product.
    I didn't work out the calories exactly because a few of the products I used weren't on the MFP database in the measurements I needed but I think they worked out to roughly about 100-130 calories each. And if you excluded the chocolate chips it would probably be about 80-100 calories each and still taste just as good.

I cannot thank you enough for making me aware of this website. I am faint from the amount of drool I've lost looking at the recipes. I think Jillian Micheals has now just lost me, as my girl crush has moved to Chocolate-Covered Katie :love:
  • Sianarella
    Options
    I might have to give this a go!