Frustrated

Options
So frustrated today. I have been sticking very closely to a 1200 calorie diet and running or exercising daily. I weighed today and I had not lost a lb since last week. Short of cutting off a limb I have no idea what more I could do. I keep my breakfast to under 200 calories and then eat the rest of the calories for lunch. Lunch is anywhere between 12 and 3. Many days I have been way under my 1200 calorie goal. I am also careful with my calories. Usually protein and vegetables. I don't like fruits. I have heard several say I am not eating enough calories but good grief it just doesn't make sense. I also drink lots of water. No diet sodas. bleh!

Replies

• ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    it takes time, dont give up!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    You need to make your food diary public so people can see.
  • bullet1
    Options
    Sounds like you could up your calories. 1200 or below and working out daily doesn't sound like you are eating enough. I know it sounds weird that you have to eat more to lose, but I've seen it so many times on here, it works.
  • lja7269
    lja7269 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will try to get my calories to 1200 each day. Should I add back the calories I burn exercising? I do not know how to make my "food diary public"