5'2" 207lbs - 82lbs to lose!!

Options
2»

Replies

• rhindon
    rhindon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    5'6 and started at 217 on Monday. Would like to get down to 135 (so. same as you, 82 lbs to lose) by the end of October. Add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • lkrause52
    lkrause52 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, I am in the same boat as all of you. I am 5' 2" and 195. I don't look in the mirror and don't like pictures taken of me. This is the heaviest I have been. I lost 75 lbs. through WW from 2004 until 2007 and then my mom got very sick and I gained it all back and then some. She passed away in 2008 but now I am dealing with my 91 year old father who we had to place in an assisted living facility last April. We recently have added Hospice Care to his regiment as he won't be going back to the hospital. I also have high blood pressure and know that if I can reduce my weight My son got me a Fitbit for Christmas and I finally hooked it up and wear it daily. I have linked this account to my Fitbit account and track all of my food on myFitnesspal as they have the best database of foods. This is my first week with the device. It has given me motivation to start again. Ideally I would like to be 120 but I will take 140 at this point.