Hey nasty guy at the gym!

Options
sandy2006
sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
Using the SAME towel to wipe down a machine that you just used for 30 minutes wiping the sweat off your bald head does not equal a clean machine!! gross!

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    You should see what I used that towel for when you weren't looking.
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    ^^^ LOL

That is gross though
  • rcwible83
    Options
    LOL! ewww
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Is that the same towel someone was talking about crotch drying with?

JM
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    And this is another reason I don't use a public gym!!!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Some people are just pigs.....hopeless buffoons....
  • kfhoffman12
    Options
    ugggg that is soo nasty! i always seem to work out next to those people, too. We have a high indian population where I work out and the smell of them sweating out all the curry is NASTY! Not to mention at least every saturday im surrounded by the guys sweating out their alcohol from the night before!!! Eeeewwwwwwww lol
  • jessie_rose24
    Options
    Sweat? at the gym? OMG how dare he!!! :noway:

If it's that serious I would bring my own towel and wipe it down before I used it...or just not use a machine at all...barbells are so much easier to clean :) (no pun intended)
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    makes me a little happier that i don't go to the gym to work out. GROSS!
  • That's disgusting!!! Call me a weirdo but that's why when I used to go to the gym I would ALWAYS clean the machine off first because you never know if it's clean. I also clean it after I am done using it ... my gym has Clorox wipes so I don't need to worry about bringing anything with me. I have an elliptical at home now so no need to go to the gym.
  • david_swinstead
    david_swinstead Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thats why you should use tissues, not a towel.

And after every machine you bin the tissue and get some more from the dispenser.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    That's why I wipe the sweat off my head with the towel and then use my head to wipe off the equipment. Everyone wins!!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Aw man - good thing we don't go to the same gym! When I'm rocking some good swamp *kitten*, you oughta see the snail trails I leave behind!
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Eww! Guess that's a good reason to clean off the machine before & after we use it!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    makes me a little happier that i don't go to the gym to work out. GROSS!

What DO you go to the gym to do? The mind boggles :)
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Oh, barftastic! My gym has antibacterial wipes provided for this purpose, and a plethora of signs instructing patrons on how to utilize them.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Aw man - good thing we don't go to the same gym! When I'm rocking some good swamp *kitten*, you oughta see the snail trails I leave behind!

Nothing better than some good swamp azz!
  • kfhoffman12
    Options
    hahaha nice...
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    hahaha The nerve of some ppl. I saw a lady wiping down a machine after wiping down her whoo haaa..... Damn machine smelled like melted tuna for days.....

The nerve!!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Yeah people are kind of nasty.. some don't wipe down at all, I agree that it may be best to wipe down prior to use.