Anyone following PINK METHOD program?

Options
I'm looking for others out there on the PINK METHOD program. It's just nice to have people on the same program. If anyone out there let's start the support system!

Replies

• chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I AM! My package shipped today and yes, it would be really nice to have an MFP support system. I'm finding alot of negativity about it, and there ARE negative aspects depending on the person. This diet isn't for everyone, but it fits my personality well and is the type of program--PROGRAM, not diet--very well. I'm trying not to be sensitive and offended by other's reactions, because all are entitled to their opinion and most are just trying to say, "hey, be safe and do what's right for you body" but I'm also seeing very clearly that most are making assumptions and have not actually looked into the details of the program. There's alot of misinformation. Yes, there is rapid weightloss being incurred--however, most of the people with the rapid weightloss have a LOT of weight to lose so it makes sense that they would lose weight quickly when going on a low calorie program. (low calorie meaning 1500 in most cases). They also don't realize that the whole goal of the program is not only to help teach new eating and workout habits by establishing it in phases through an 82 day program, but also to educate on not just healthy food choices, but true education on the preservaties, fillers, and junk added to many foods. It really pushes whole foods, natural raw fruits and veggies, etc. THAT is what I really like about it. I know how to eat a low calorie diet, but I get overwhelmed when I try to search on why I should and shoudn't choose certain types of foods based on added ingredients. Now all my education will be located in once place, with a "eat this, do this" program.

Sorry, I'll step off my soapbox now. LOL! I just really needed to get that off my chest because I spent quite a bit of time really researching the details on the program to ensure it was healthy and a long-term investment of my time.

YAY PINK! LET'S DO IT!
  • jphali
    jphali Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Join us on Facebook, lots of support groups and there amazing! Here;s a link to one of them
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/229562150446890/
  • ReedMyLips
    Options
    So, today officially ended my PINK Method Reset which lasted 2 weeks. Tomorrow starts my workouts. Just for kicks, I wanted to see what my measurements were just from the diet part. Here's my stats for the past two weeks: Total pounds lost = 7 lbs., Bust = 0" lost, Waist = 2.5" lost, Hips = 0.5" lost, Thighs = 0.5" lost. So not too bad for just doing the dieting part! I'm excited to see my results as I start these workouts!!

The program fits me too and it is WORKING, so I'm not listening to others comments either :) You can do it!!
  • LBdolphin25
    Options
    I am on Day 10 of Phase 1! I spent 2 weeks on the diet part and lost 3 pounds. I have lost another 2 in the last 10 days. In total, 2.7 pounds of fat and 5 pounds overall! I was really disappointed to see so much negativity about the program, so I am glad I found you guys! I would love to be part of your support group! I am finding it hard to get through some of the workouts, but last night I was finally able to do all the jumping jacks without stopping- so something is going right! I am also finding it really helpful to be able to track my food intake on MFP as well as in the journal. I am totally one of those people that needs a lot of structure! I tried Insanity and P90X and it was too hard at the beginning so I quit. I like that PINK gives you workouts that start at 35 minutes and builds from there.... maybe after PINK I will be in shape enough to tackle those other programs again!

Let me know what phase/day you are on and let's keep the PINK positivity going! :heart:
  • tyra47
    tyra47 Posts: 97
    Options
    What is this?
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it...
  • Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I did hear it is all about clean eating and I think it is something you have to be committed to doing in order to get the best results. I'm thinking of trying it and would love to here what you both think of it. If you form a group I'd love to join just to learn more about it.
  • jsloan81
    Options
    I am. So far I've lost 10 lbs. 9 in the first 2 weeks and 1 in the phaste 1. The exercises havr really toned mu body. I love pink!!! I have one more workout in phase 1 to go!
  • kiki41
    kiki41 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    the p.i.n.k method gives you lifetime access to website for recipes etc so you can stick to clean eating. I think so anyways, when I read the other day. I was curious what it is but I just do my own program... works for now! I might try it next though IMO it looks a little cheesy. Is it?
  • LBdolphin25
    Options
    Just finished Phase 1! I have lost 10 pounds total (in 5 weeks). 15 more to go, but I am on my way! It is definitely a mind set and commitment, but totally worth it. If you need structure this is for you. If you struggle with restrictions on what you can and can't eat, you may need another option. However, the first 2 weeks were the hardest as your body adapts to portion control and less sugar/ prepackaged foods. Once I got through the hunger pains and headaches of sugar withdrawal though, it has really improved my digestion and health overall. I feel great, and I am starting to look great too!
  • alisadee
    alisadee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just got my pink package in the mail I will be starting the reset phase. (14 days from now can't wait to see how much weight I lose.
  • LBdolphin25
    Options
    Started Phase 2 today.....I miss Jenna already! From reset through phase 1 I lost 10 lbs and an inch from my chest, an inch from my waist, and an inch from my hips! Woo-hoo! Phase 2 is tough but I am going to keep at it! "Get it Girls!"
  • smahy0504
    smahy0504 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started the reset back in December and had amazing results, lost 10lbs in my first 8 days. Went on vacation and haven't been able to get back into it.. Really needing some motivation!!