Part of my story (may be graphic for people)

Options
Still cant weigh myself on a regular scale. One of my goals I have finaly reached. Since i gained weight i was always made fun of for my smell. Part of it was I was too big to fit around my fat *kitten* to wipe it thoroughly. But guess what. My butt has shrunk considerably. I am no longer crying because i am in the bathroom having to prop myself against the way to wipe myself. :D I guess this is a good thing. I thank everyone on MFP for doing your part to making me alot healthier. :D

Replies

• Alexia_E_K
    Alexia_E_K Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job on all your hard work. The truth is not always pretty. Thank you for sharing an intimate part of you life. Best wishes.
  • danagisana
    danagisana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's phenomenal! Everyone has those crazy stories about things in life that are so much better when they lose weight. You should be really proud of yourself.
  • binkxo3
    Options
    Great Job!!! That is so awesome, I am so happy for you! you sharing also shows how you are growing emotionally as well

CONGRATS!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That's part of the motivation that will keep you going. There are many very important NSV's and this is one for you to be proud of and just keep getting better and better!!
  • ajm1611
    Options
    I am very proud of you! You're working hard to get to your goal weight. Good job!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    awww, yay! I hope that makes you feel so much better and have more confidence in yourself! Way to go!!!
  • pudgypie
    pudgypie Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Fair dues to you for sharing.....I hope things get easier and easier as you lose your weight. It's the little things, eh!

Best of luck in your weight loss journey. :0)
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, man.
  • billuaa
    Options
    I think thats an amazing NSV-Great accomplishment, keep up the amazing work::bigsmile:
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    That's great! You must feel so much better! NSVs are very important!
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    There isn't anyone making you healthier bro. Your doing it yourself. Everyone here is motivation, and support. Thats so awesome that you have committed yourself into changing your habits and working to have more successful / healthier lifestyle. Shoot me a message anytime you need anything. I am new at this program and I still have a long ways to go. But I'm determined to fit back in those 34 jeans again. Keep up the AWESOME JOB!!!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Very nice work!!!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    An accomplishment is an accomplishment! Good for you!
  • DenverKos
    Options
    AWESOME! That's part of what this whole journey is about - being able to do the things we NEED to do and feeling better about ourselves :) What a great NSV
  • horsey1970
    horsey1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Sounds like your on the right track! Keep up the good work!
  • hutc9939
    Options
    I am glad you are putting in such much effort to improve yourself. Congratulations on your accomplishment. I know this can be tough, but hang in there and you will accomplish much more!
  • pennysuede
    pennysuede Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job :)
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Keep it up......
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Keep going! Excellent progress!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Your pretty brave for sharing that, I bet a lot of people can relate but wouldn't be willing to be so open about it. You are doing great, and I bet you inspire someone everyday :)