ANYONE FROM INDIANA?

Options

Replies

• shelli1923
    shelli1923 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    To those in Indy...I bet it's going to be crazy there this weekend! I'm jealous! I wanna ride the zip-line soooo BAD!!!! Have fun!
  • easuess
    easuess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I live on the west side of Indy now, but I'm originally from the Evansville area. Nice to meet you all!
  • mission2loseit
    mission2loseit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I live in Southeastern Indiana, close to the riverboats :) just getting started on all of this, trying to figure it all out.
  • aborman2010
    Options
    Southwestern Indiana! (Evansville area)
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    South Bend! Add me if you want!
  • Summitville, IN here (between Marion and Anderson)
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am about half way between Franklin and Columbus - grew up in Columbus. Yup, I am a Hoosier born and raised, lol.
  • stephrrt2007
    stephrrt2007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Crawfordsville as well. I just joined my fitness pal yesterday
  • twilighttabby
    twilighttabby Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    New Albany here.....WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • katermoody
    Options
    Indy, SE side and brand new here as of yesterday!!!! It IS crazy here in NAP Town....
  • Jen29IN
    Options
    Rochester area (north central)
  • dawnblu
    dawnblu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    To those in Indy...I bet it's going to be crazy there this weekend! I'm jealous! I wanna ride the zip-line soooo BAD!!!! Have fun!

I live in Indy and am volunteering for the SuperBowl. Let me tell you Indy is putting on an awesome show! We worked the ziplines getting people in their harnesses before going up. The lines have been crazy and yesterday people lined up at 5:30am. The SB village and NFL Experience are so cool. Fellow Hoosiers - if you have the chance to come see the festivities - do so. Hopefully this will put us in the rotation as an awesome city to host for years to come. :smile:

As for fitness groups, we just joined our new YMCA in Avon Indiana and have been doing the water aerobics classes. It's a great way to get a workout in for those (like me) who don't like to sweat. You can make new friends too because most classes are the same folks each time.
  • tai_jeffries
    Options
    I live in Fort Wayne (SW Allen County). I go to the Jorgensen YMCA and I do the Zumba classes, Turbo Kick and RIP (Strength Training) classes.
  • Farmgirl67
    Options
    I'm in the Kokomo area! I'll send you a friend request.
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    I'm from Indy, always looking for friends to encourage and obtain support from!
  • Sabrielle4
    Options
    I'm in the Kokomo area.
  • CCKathy
    Options
    Northeast Indiana here! Joined Tuesday!
  • domestic_goddess37
    Options
    Hello, I live in the Kokomo area
  • jktjcca
    Options
    I am halfway between Indy and Chi-Town :)
  • zeikiya989
    Options
    Jeffersonville here...for now