Approx. 30 pounds lost! I'm shrinking!

Options
KatiePeca
KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
Its not a huge difference I know, but I'm really starting to FEEL smaller and I love it! Its so nice to finally feel like I've found my groove and I've got momentum and I can actually reach my goals!

So, here's a little progress picture, in the same shirt for comparison sake. I know its not dramatic, but I'll take it!
Far left taken June 2011-about 260 pounds, Middle is Jan 2012, and I think its about 250, maybe a bit less, and the far right is today, 232 pounds :)

ProgressionJune2011-February2012.jpg

Can you see a difference?

Katie

Replies

• cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Actually you can really see the difference, in your upper body especially, with such a defined waistline now. Keep up the good work!
  • KatiePeca
    Options
    Sorry it's a bit big, if you can't see the far right, just click the image so the dropdown menu comes up and click view image, the whole thing will show up then :)

Katie
  • KatiePeca
    Options
    Thanks Cathy!

Katie
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look much firmer! Are you working out a lot? You are doing great!
  • KatiePeca
    Options
    Not working out too much yet, but just joined curves and planning on going 3X a week! I do some Turbuo Jam at home, and I lug around my 3 kids all day long ;)

Katie
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see a difference! Great job. Keep it up :)
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a significant difference! You look great, and I'm sure your progress will continue! :) Keep it up!!
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    30 pounds! Of course we can see it! It is harder for you to see cause it is your body! you look wonderful! Keep up the good work! :)
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Nice job, Katie! Glad you've got your groove back! :flowerforyou:
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You ARE shrinking!! Hello, collarbones! You look awesome, nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!