Mystery solved! I figured out 30DS!

Options
I figured out why 30DS works so well! You can't freaking walk to the fridge anymore!! Owwwwwwww! :laugh:

Day 1 kicked my butt...I dread moving today. But I will keep it up, it feels like it will definitely produce results! I took before pics last night, can't wait to take "after" pics!!

BTW- I love/hate Jillian Michaels! :tongue:

Replies

• frugalmomsrock
    Options
    You'll continue to love/hate her. The first couple days are the worst (pain wise). It'll balance. :) I <3 30 day shred. I also just added the Biggest Loser Boot Camp, and it's wonderful too!!!

Good luck!
  • PiersonsWifey
    PiersonsWifey Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHA!!!! You're right!!! I have all of Jillian's workouts, and do a different one every day. After months of doing it, I can FINALLY walk without feeling like I want to cry! I guess my body is finally used to it. Read your post though and couldn't help but laugh at the thought of how that used to be! It'll get better...don't worry! Thanks for the good laugh! Needed it this morning!
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    LOL i love this post
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I laugh at how oddly nice she is during 30DS. Love how she sweetly says, "Suck it up i have 400 lb people that can do a jumping jack!"
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I looooove Jillian. I'm trying to collect all of her DVDs. Currently, I'm rotating between 30DS and Yoga Meltdown.
  • change_happens
    Options
    I figured out why 30DS works so well! You can't freaking walk to the fridge anymore!! Owwwwwwww! :laugh:

Day 1 kicked my butt...I dread moving today. But I will keep it up, it feels like it will definitely produce results! I took before pics last night, can't wait to take "after" pics!!

BTW- I love/hate Jillian Michaels! :tongue:

too funny
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You'll continue to love/hate her. The first couple days are the worst (pain wise). It'll balance. :) I <3 30 day shred. I also just added the Biggest Loser Boot Camp, and it's wonderful too!!!

Good luck!

I'm doing biggest loser boot camp! On level 2, OMG! I plan to do 30 day shred next. Which one do you think is harder?
  • mollyjackson82
    Options
    also a Jillian fan!!! I can't wait for her kickboxing video that comes out in March! have had it pre ordered for a month now!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I got all excited, thought there would be some sort of science-y stuff here...... but this is WAAAAAAAAAY better, and much more accurate!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Too funny !!! I know EXACTLY how you feel, I have been there !! Here were my thoughts at that time, if you want to take a peek....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/daniellesb1/view/this-chunky-s-oct-2011-30ds-experience-day-2-154168#comments

I made it to L2D7 - and caught a terrible cold..... Ended up stopping...... Was upsetting, as I was more than half way through, but never found my groove to get back into it again.... Also, besides the fact that on L2 she is only wearing one sports bra, and I was SO frantic that something was going to pop out of there when she is jumping around... Made me very anxious.... LOL

Good luck to you, and keep it up ! :happy:
  • shefury
    shefury Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just started today....is there a "group" somewhere on MFP that is together discussing this? I would like to join in on a discussion.