Jillians ripped in 30!

Options
anyone else doing ripped in 30? Feel free to add me so we can support each other :)

Replies

• Isidora87
    Options
    I just started, day 1 level 1 is finished :)
  • sezz_25
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 of Level 1.
  • AMummysLife
    AMummysLife Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it in a week's time. I want to give my body a chance to recover from finishing 30DS.
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Did day 3 Level 1 this morning :)
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I finish 30DS (again!) in 8 days, so I shall be doing ripped in 30 in 9 or 10 days.
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I got up to L1 day 6 now hurt my leg and have had to give it a miss this week, hopw to start back monday.
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of week 1 for me :flowerforyou:
  • ajd241
    ajd241 Posts: 76
    Options
    I did my first day of week one today and am absolutely exhausted! It's going to get results that's for sure!
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I actually only have 2 days left and then i'm done!!! Good luck ladies!!! rock it out!! :)
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start it next Tuesday for the first time. Finishing up 30DS now, anyone done both? How does Ripped compare to 30DS?
  • LuaLiz
    Options
    I am planning to start it next Tuesday for the first time. Finishing up 30DS now, anyone done both? How does Ripped compare to 30DS?

I did the 30DS first and started Ripped immediately after - as in, the next day. Doing the 30DS first REALLY REALLY helped make Ripped easier. i'm not in anyway saying that Ripped is easy, but i'm sure it would have been much much harder if I hadn't done the 30DS first. I just love the format of Ripped though and love how in comparison to the 30DS she does 3 strength moves in the 3 minutes in Ripped, vs. only 2 moves in the 30DS. Now that i'm almost done, I'd have to say that overall, I liked them both equally as they have both served their purpose for me. The 30DS really got me kicked off in the right direction and got things moving. And ripped has really helped to literally start shredding my body. Only last week (so week 3 of ripped), I finally really started to notice the changes in my body and it's great!! :)
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options

I did the 30DS first and started Ripped immediately after - as in, the next day. Doing the 30DS first REALLY REALLY helped make Ripped easier. i'm not in anyway saying that Ripped is easy, but i'm sure it would have been much much harder if I hadn't done the 30DS first. I just love the format of Ripped though and love how in comparison to the 30DS she does 3 strength moves in the 3 minutes in Ripped, vs. only 2 moves in the 30DS. Now that i'm almost done, I'd have to say that overall, I liked them both equally as they have both served their purpose for me. The 30DS really got me kicked off in the right direction and got things moving. And ripped has really helped to literally start shredding my body. Only last week (so week 3 of ripped), I finally really started to notice the changes in my body and it's great!! :)

Thanks, my plan was the same. Finish 30DS and start Ripped the next day.

What lb weights did you use for 30DS and Ripped?
  • alainagrisham
    Options
    I'm going to start on Monday I think. I just finished 30DS yesterday and need a bit of a break, but will definitely be starting it soon!
  • LuaLiz
    Options
    Thanks, my plan was the same. Finish 30DS and start Ripped the next day.

What lb weights did you use for 30DS and Ripped?

I would start the first few days using 3lb weights and then gradually increase to 5lbs. For the 30DS I did each level for 10 days, so on average I would use 3lbs for the first 5 days and 5lbs for the last 5 days. With Ripped, I'm only doing each level for 6 days since there are 4 levels. I've consistantly done the first 2 days using the 3lbs and then upped to 5lbs for the other 4. :)
  • Amandarbeebe
    Options
    how long are the workouts 30mins?
  • LuaLiz
    Options
    how long are the workouts 30mins?

level 1 clocks in at about 37 minutes, and the others betwen 31-35