subway

Options
subway is one of my favorite places to eat. i don't go there often but when i do go out its usually to subway. what sandwich/toppings do you all get?

Replies

• oceanchristy
    Options
    I've been getting a veggie sub , with pizza sauce lately... mmm
  • Kirsti225
    Options
    I am a big roasted turkey fan with all the veggies and light on the sauce. The Sweet Onion terrioky isn't bad either. That and they are on the lighter side of it all too
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Subway Melt. FYI...Februany $5 footlong subs this month!!! Yeah!!! :tongue:
  • VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    One thing I love about Subway is their nutrition calculator on their website. Before I go out, I play around with all the options I could put on my sub so I know exactly what I'm ordering and what it's going to cost me on MFP!

Big tuna or turkey fan; I top it with spinach, cucumber, pickle, tomato....but never really any dressings or other toppings. I like the veggies au natural!
  • kristina0206
    Options
    The sweet onion sauce at subway is nonfat, I usually get a veggie sub with the sweet onion sauce!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I get a veggie sub with American cheese with all veggies on wheat with mustard! mmm I want subway!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    One thing I love about Subway is their nutrition calculator on their website. Before I go out, I play around with all the options I could put on my sub so I know exactly what I'm ordering and what it's going to cost me on MFP!

Big tuna or turkey fan; I top it with spinach, cucumber, pickle, tomato....but never really any dressings or other toppings. I like the veggies au natural!

I love the nutrition calculator also!!
  • mamaparks87
    mamaparks87 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I get the oven roasted chicken breast on wheat. I put swiss cheese or no cheese (depends on the day), baby spinach instead of lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, onions, occasionally banana peppers, oil and vinegar, and one streak of honey mustard.
  • jared767
    Options
    My favorite 6" sub : http://www.nutritionix.com/m/79k41s

Calories 396.5

Total Carbohydrates 49.0g

Protein 21.0g

...it hits what I need
  • gravelpit2
    Options
    I've gotten subway a few times since I've started my weight loss journey this year. I've only been doing it as I've been on the road, but I treat it like a cheat meal.

I get a 6 inch veggie sub on flatbread, with lettuce, green pepper, tomato, lots of cucumbers, a little bit of light mayo, a little bit of ranch, and pepper. It's about 375 calories, but it keeps be full well until supper!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Turkey BLT on flatbread loaded with all the veggies, salt and pepper and honey mustard....... My all time goto though is the Buffalo chicken on honey oat bread loaded with veggies ............... It's 5 dollar footlong month!! Now I'm cravin a sub lol...... guess i better get one this evening for supper!! lol
  • Slackergrrl
    Options
    I always get my sandwich as a salad (I always ask for Gluten Free, and this confuses them). Generally speaking, I opt for something with Chicken or the Subway Club. I get all the veggies and do a splash of vinegar. It's just as filling as the sandwich, but minus the bread.