Zumba Workout videos....Awesome?!?

Options
So this is week 3 that I have been doing Zumba 3x a week for 60 mins daily. I do Flat ABS and Tone and Sculpt together. If anyone else has done this and seen a HUGE difference in 3 weeks time, please comment. If you dont have these videos and you are looking for a FUN way to dance off the bulge, this is the way to go. My stomach is reforming to a flatter pooch (or the flap) and my stretch marks are slowly getting smaller. I can tell a huge difference in my sides where the love handles used to be! LOL My thighs are smoothing out (lot less cottage cheese) and boy oh boy do I feel the muscles after 2 workouts!! The more I work out to the videos the easier the Zumba moves get. I recently bought the Zumba Cardio party so I will try that out today. Gotta try it out!! Wish I would have done before and after pictures.

LOVE ME SOME ZUMBA!!

Replies

• MABEL733
    MABEL733 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was just considering buying some Zumba workouts. Where did you purchase your DVD's?
  • JenS0301
    JenS0301 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I bought my flat abs video on Ebay for around $10, it is called Live fitness and flat abs workout video. The Cardio party I got at Sams Club for $30. They can be pricey but If you use them weekly they are WELL worth it!! The Zumba Tone and Sculpt a friend bought for me but if I am no mistaken she got it on Amazon.com.
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    I found some zumba videos online and tried doing them and felt so ridiculous, lol. I even took a few months of salsa/other latin dancing classes but zumba wasn't like any of that.
  • Dariusdylan
    Options
    I love Zumba!. I miss taking the classes. I did see results when I was consistent last year.