Looking for some friends wanting to lose 100+ pounds

Options
Looking for some friends with at least 100 pounds to lose, or someone who was there before. Need some more friends that I can relate to :)

Replies

• LizzyH2009
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs myself and I am looking for support. I just cant promise that I will use this site often but I know I will need to have support system to kick our butt to lose the weight.

if you are interest to keep the motivations and talk etc. thats fine.
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I've got about 140lbs or so to lose. Right now, my short term goal is to get to 299... and FINALLY be under 300lbs. It's been years since I've been under 300.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost 45 and have another 60 some to go ! We can all do this together !
  • MissDana1105
    MissDana1105 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump, anyone else need someone to motivate them? I need to lose about 150 or so.
  • janeeley68
    janeeley68 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same support. Friend me if you want. I promise to encourage you along the way!:happy:
  • sharae216
    sharae216 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm in the beginning stages of my journey to lose over 100 pounds! We all have to support each other!
  • vtempes
    Options
    I too am looking for some extra support as I continue my journey. Down ~70 so far and have 100 left before I reevaluate. We can do this!
  • StrugglingtoMove
    StrugglingtoMove Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I need support to get up and move/exercise!
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose at least 100 lbs if not a little more. I am 269 right now and would like to get down to 150, but would be stoked to make it to 200 even! Anyone on here can feel free to add me, but please send a message with your request. :)

32 / f / South Carolina

15966046.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. I am on track for losing 105 pounds to get to my goal weight of 170lbs.

I am 5'9 with large frame. 170 will put me in the healthy range and let me still have my curves.
  • trishka48
    trishka48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My hope is to lose right at 100, so feel free to add me :)
  • AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 140, friend me!
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've got about 140 lbs to loose w/ 12 down. I'm always looking for new friends who are working towards a similar goal.
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    I need to lose about 150, feel free to toadd me to your friends list!
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for the 100+ club myself, currently my goal is to lose 115. If I get there, I'll consider going for more. Thankfully I've got my three best friends along for the journey with me! Would love a few extra friends up in the ranges where I am.

It's kind of hard to relate to someone weighing less than 150 who doesn't understand why I have to take a break from 30 seconds of jumping jacks in the first level of 30 Day Shred. Some people are not good motivators :( Not to mention I think I was in elementary school the last time I weighed 150, LOL.