ticker not updating???

Options
So the ticker that is on your home page on the left side that says "X pounds lost so far" well mine isn't updating anymore. Nor is my ticker that is on my profile (or below on here) When I weigh-in it says 7.4 pounds lost so far but my ticker still says 6 :( I really want to see that 7!!!!!!!!!!!! How do I update it???

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ticker troubles
    tools > tickers > update weight data
    If you gained weight and are losing from a new high the "dumb tools" don't know to adjust your start weight to your new high.

otherwise
    my home > check in > edit previous entries
    check those entries as well.
  • belliott08
    Options
    I never update my weigh in if I have gained some weight back lol. I just keep on working out & update it once I have lost some more...I will try this thanks!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Just a note, I realized that you were saying the ticker says 7.4 lost... I read it as 74 lbs to go... with a 6lb loss tracked of the 80 lbs you are seeking to lose.
  • belliott08
    Options
    still didn't work....I have updated everything. It adds up to 7.4 pounds lost but it still says 74 pounds to go when it should be 72 & it still says only 6 pounds lost....but only on my tickers, the status it updates is right & it says 7.4
  • belliott08
    Options
    No, not my ticker. My status update, one you weigh in says: belliott08 lost 1.2 pounds since her last weigh-in! She's lost 7.4 pounds so far. My my ticker says 74 pounds when it should say 72 (or 73 if it rounds) & my personal ticker on my home page says 6 pounds lost when it should say 7