Looking for friends to add....

Options
would love to find some friends to bounce ideas off of and use for motivation! My goals are to get down to a size 6-7 i am guessing around 30lbs and tone up, I am 5'3. I am a stay at home mom with 2 girls and do in home child care so finding time to workout is sometimes difficult, been on my fitness journey since last year but had to stop last Feb because I had to have hysterectomy surgery, I kept eatting good and was not loosing anything but my body is ready now I have lost 6# in three weeks, I dont know how many inches yet I measure and weigh tomorrow! My body is deffinatly responding different than it had in the past (alot of it in a good way) Please feel free to add me! Thanks

Replies

• landkshaw
    Options
    Me too.. Let's motivate each other!:smile:
  • StilettoStigma
    Options
    I just started, so I'm definitely looking for new friends on here as well.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Sounds like you are making awesome progress already, wow!
  • b417adriana
    b417adriana Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2". Add me!!!
  • Karoline01
    Karoline01 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here so let's add each other :-)
  • keyswan2b
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tracy. I have been using this site for about a month and a half. Started working out at the gym in Oct. I am married with two daughters and have two beautiful grandsons. I would love to help you on your journey as I am on my own journey as well. I have lost 17 lbs since I started and I think I would like to lose about 15 more. We can do it, I know we can!!! =)
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am 2 days brand new on this site! Feel free to add me! I need encouragement!
  • b3hindblueyez
    Options
    Looking for friends here as well, I just started and so far I love it! I'm 5'3" and also would like to lose about 25 lbs. I'd like to get back to 135. Please add me as well!
  • m_inman
    m_inman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been here for 2 weeks...Need some friends on here to motivate and encourage.
  • brooken35
    brooken35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started using the MFP app Dec 28th but this is my first time on the site and message boards. Id love some friends too! Feel free to add me, my name is Brooke.
    I am a stay at home mom as well to a girl and a boy and still trying to lose the baby weight after 16 months. Since I started using MFP ive lost 8 pounds and 8 inches, Ive got 27 pounds to go but I cant get out of the 160's! I havent hit 159 yet since the baby and its so frustrating! Any tips?
  • timmomo
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me!

Operation Chunk2Hunk 2012 has just kicked off. This goes for all ya'all!

Timmomo:laugh:
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have been on here 60 days as of today!!! Feel free to add me!! I support the heck out of people!!! LOL
  • aiv87
    aiv87 Posts: 6
    Options
    Am looking for Friends too :smile: I just had my baby in Sept and am really trying to keep myself going. But am having a hard time :sad: I need all the friends i can get :happy:
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!...love new friends!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well! I'm about 3 weeks in on here...loving it so far, but would love some more friends!
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    will send an invite!
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I just started 4 weeks ago and have lost 9lbs so far. I too could use more friends and motivation. I'm sending you a friend request and anyone else out there that wants can send me one. I can sure use the support!! : )
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    motivation! :) add me!
  • MamaOF3YYYs
    Options
    I am new here also, feel free to add me, I totally agree with finding time to work out with two kids, it is almost impossible! By the time its 8pm and kids are in bed I do not want to go to the gym....
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me, always looking for new friends on this journey!!! :)