Looking for friends to add....

Options

Replies

• karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me. I have another 20 lbs or so to lose, I'm also 5'2. We have a lot in common:smile:
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    im also needing more motivational friends so anyone feel free to add me
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' tall. Been here for just over 4 months now. Feel free to send me a request. I can always use new friends. Good luck on your journey!
  • wmass1
    wmass1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    You guys can add me. SAHM here of b/g twins. 5' 3.75" with around 15 stubborn pounds to lose.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. 5' even. lost 14lbs...almost half way there.
  • BettyyRoss
    BettyyRoss Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • tamerkins2
    Options
    Friend request sent! :smile: Let's do this!!
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    All of you feel free to add me? I added some but then got a notice that I can't add more than 5 people in 10 minutes.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have been on here 60 days as of today!!! Feel free to add me!! I support the heck out of people!!! LOL

yes! add eddie! he is wonderful support! BTW...super sexy profile pic!
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for about 5 months and it is helping me stay on track. I've lost about 40 pounds and working on losing another 40. I could sure use some more support and would welcome anyone to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I need all the friends I can get to help motivate me...anyone can add away.
  • starrnj
    starrnj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    could use the motivation and would love to help...please feel free to add me!
  • kimysc
    kimysc Posts: 12
    Options
    Would love a motivation buddy...Please feel free to add me!!
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi, nice to meet you! I'm 5'2"
  • lissamok
    Options
    I'll send an invite. Looks like you are about the same height as me. We can do it together :)
  • Deewrites
    Options
    HI....Just wanted to get out here and say I am on a mission of Good Health. will be looking for new friends to cheer me on and so i may do the same for you. :smile:
  • krish55
    Options
    Add me! Add me!! I am 23 years old, 5'8" and looking to kill about 80 pounds of me. I have some nice mfps here, but the more the merrier, right? Been here since jan 2012. And lost abt 8 pounds my 1st 2 weeks. Havn't stepped on the scales and so don't know how much i hv lost these last 2 weeks. Ok enough banter, add me already:-)
  • katermoody
    Options
    Sending a friend request! I just joined up Tuesday but started working and dieting almost 2 weeks ago. I'm 5'4", just turned 40 and want to lose at least 30 lbs total, so 26 to go as of my last weigh in.....Anyone here feel free to add me, I stay at home with my kiddos and work from home so I am around a lot for moral support or just to lend an ear:)
  • newfieborn
    Options
    I am new here as well. Just started my 30lb jurney this week. Feeling good. I am looking for new friends as well. So feel free to send a request. I have sent some requests already.