Looking for friends to add....

Options
13»

Replies

• puff31
    Options
    You can add me to. The more the merrier right? Lets do this!!!
  • Kimmykk7
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site. I use the phone app but never come on the actual website. Need some inspiring people to help motivate me Need to loose 50lbs!!!!

Please friend request me!!!
  • Feel free to add me! :D
  • MZZMerc
    Options
    I am looking for friends as well. I have been on this site for about a month. I have lost 18 lbs. Still have plenty to go. Could use a lot of motivation. :smile:
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! Been using this app for the last 3 weeks and I've lost 14lbs already!! I can't believe how quickly that's come off. :smile:

I'm married with 2 grown up sons (22 & 20) and I'm a wheelchair user, so working out is not all that easy ... unless you count my physio.

I would love to meet some more of you guys, so feel free to add me.
  • ZHawk1123
    Options
    More than welcome to add me if you wanna... I'm on here looking for guidance and motivation as well!
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    add me as a friend anyone:D need more people to keep me encouraged
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    Options
    hi everyone! im new here and need some pals for encouragement so please do add me :)
  • polonightmare
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am pretty positive and new friends make me smile :)
    I like to encourage people
  • kandydomaracki
    Options
    hello, you can add me...i am 5ft 2in and need to loose around 25 lbs to be at goal weight...just joined weight watchers along with this web site...no time to exercise due to work and kids, but i try to get walks in...hope you will like this web site and good luck