_binary_jester_
_binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
to be the strongest kid in the world or you new generation of s&m

hwPEx.jpg

Replies

• Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    For some reason that makes me think of bonsai cats. Probably because it involves small creatures in silly positions.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I'm betting on the latter over the former...
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    that's what i do to my kids when they just won't stop running around the house. is that bad?
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    that's what i do to my kids when they just won't stop running around the house. is that bad?

terrible. you can just tape them to the ceiling. saves floor space, and doesn't tie up your weights.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

terrible. you can just tape them to the ceiling. saves floor space, and doesn't tie up your weights.

Or tape them to each other......entertainment for all. Might want to muzzle them too though.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options

Or tape them to each other......entertainment for all. Might want to muzzle them too though.

Great pointers, I have to write this down!!!!!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options

OMFG on your default picture!!!! is this for real - as in your kid??!! i love this!!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    All I see is an incredibly cheap baby sitting service.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

Then what do we do?
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options

BOOM!!! FTW!! :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

My first thought as well Lizzy!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

love your style. i have some nerf dart guns i can shoot them with too. :laugh:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Love shooting my boys with dart guns! We have nerf fights once a week!

Love the pic- now I know what to do with my husband's old weights!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

Love shooting my boys with dart guns! We have nerf fights once a week!

Love the pic- now I know what to do with my husband's old weights!

i read this and was like "
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    damn why didnt I think of that....
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

That's why we have dog crates.
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options

You don't need to muzzle them, if you just glue their butts together. They can't bite each other that way. On the other hand, they can still bite you.....
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    For some reason that makes me think of bonsai cats. Probably because it involves small creatures in silly positions.

lol me too, now hahaha