5'1-5'2 girls

Options

Replies

• cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    125-127 was my goal, but I am at maintenance. I figured 2-4lbs really doesn't make a big difference. Currently the scale varies from 129-132lbs, and am a size 4. Currently working on lowering my body fat %.
  • amandahoppes
    Options
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I hear you! Great goal!
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is to be right around 125.
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking 125-128, but don't go by sizes. My jeans are all 6(fit) or 8(comfy), and I'm still 20 pounds away from goal. The sizes seem irrelevant depending on the brand, but if I can get this roll off my middle I'll be quite ecstatic. New to this could use some short girl support! :happy:
  • dmariec1704
    Options
    I am 5'1" and currently weigh 132, my goal weight is 120. I am new to this site and I think I am going to really like it. Journalling helps me and there is good motivation on here.
  • Jojo2k11
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my starting weight was 322. My goal weight is 150 for right now. I've never been a small person so I'm not sure what I'll look like as I start to thin out. The smallest I remember being as a teenager is size 16 and I was a size 12 in junior high. So yeah, all great sizes as an adult, but as a kid it just made me the biggest girl in class.

I think my body height hasn't changed since I was a size 16 so that's the smallest I've ever seen myself in my adult form. After I hit that size (I don't know how much I weighed) I guess the rest is play by sight.

I have a long way to go, the majority of you are where I'm trying to get to as a goal and you're just starting hahaha. If anyone has any suggestions, please add or offer. I need all the help I can get!
  • orange_you_glad
    orange_you_glad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hm. I'm 5'2, and currently between 188-190. I started at 206. My doc has suggested I try to get to 160 and get out of the obese zone into merely overweight. I've never been thin, and it's hard for me to imagine what life would be like if there were 30 pounds less of me, so once I get to 160, I'll reevaluate. I can imagine settling on roughly 145 for a final number -- very much within the healthy range, but a little "thick" still.
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    I am 5'2 I want to get down to 120 current weight :blushing: 180
  • kaylasmomjenn
    kaylasmomjenn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'2 here. First goal was 125, then 120, and now I'm at 121 hoping for 115. Never-ending internal battle.
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    I am exactly the same :)
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    I would love to add some of you ladies! I need more encouragement, and weight loss buddies!!!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and would like to be 110 lbs...that's where I was 18 months ago.
  • Taitiant
    Options
    first goal to get out of the 200s! i got out of nearly being in the 300s! now for the 200s! then maybe to be 140lb (:

wtg!!! keep it up! u can do it.
  • natalieg0307
    natalieg0307 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1/2". Started at 120. 113 now. Goal was 110. Now I'm thinking 105.
  • mama_beth
    Options
    145 is still overweight if your 5'1 or 5'2. Ideally you should aim for 125 to 130 depending on frame size
  • tlayson
    tlayson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is 120 but I always felt my best weight is 114. If I go any lower than 114 I don't feel healthy.

13828612.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hard to say... I love these posts because everyone is so different. I am defnitely not a tiny built girl so I'm going for 15 more lbs, down to 129 lbs and will re-evaluate the situation. I'm guessing a true size 6 as I'm in 8 jeans and some 6 dress pants now... but I do want to be toned & have more muscle mass - so it could be a bit more than that on the scale when I'm done... but yeah, the lower end of my healthy BMI range is 104 and I will never look healthy at that weight! Good luck all!!!

Oh, and I am 5' 2"
  • jame_104
    jame_104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    140, would like less but realistic in the fact that may not happen
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm half an inch shy of 5'1.
    Short term - 138 (it's where I was before screwing things up last year)
    Long term - 120.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!