Low calorie alcohol drink ideas?

Options
2»

Replies

• nofeardiver
    Options
    Jack Daniel Honey i think its under 100 Calories...for it on the rocks... if your real concerned switch on and off, have a drink and then have something like unsweetened ice tea or water..... and then another drink... or only have one....
  • mmannequinn
    mmannequinn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    diet coke & vodka
    captain & diet coke
    jack & diet coke
    or any flavored vodka mixed with monster!! mmmm!! ;)
  • Debbisue52
    Debbisue52 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Vodka...on the rocks, usually 1.5 ounces for me...one olive...a splash of olive juice....lol! I also like Michelob ultra with a half ounce of Jose Cuervo gold tequila and lime wedge shoved in. If you can handle the sodium, rub the lime around the bottle opening and coat it with salt....I just sprinkle it on while holding my hand around the top to catch it. The "Ultra/Cuervo" mix is 129 calories. The "Dirty Martini" is about 111 using an jalapeno stuffed queen olive....and you can use the same olive over and over so it gets good and soaked! LOL! have a great Superbowl Sunday and remember...it's just a football game and you'll feel sooooo good on Monday if you were able to conquer old habits of over indulging in everything! Make smart choices...and compromise!

Oh....Michelob Ultra by itself is only 95 calories!

You can do shots with diet soda or club soda...but I've moved away from diet sodas....haven't had any artificial sweetener since before Thanks giving! :-)
  • Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    spirits with diet soft drink are quite low....e.g bicardi and diet pepsi, vodka and diet pepsi stay clear of alchol pop...wkd etc
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My favorite drink for the longest time was a vodka press (good vodka, soda water and 7up with a lemon). It's super light and refreshing. I started out with a half & half mixture of soda water & 7up. I then moved towards ordering it with just a splash of 7up and now I've eliminated the 7up all together (most of the time). It's a process to train your taste buds to not crave the sugar - this doesn't happen overnight.

Oh and make sure you use a good vodka - rail crap might fly when mixed with diet coke but man does it taste gross mixed with only soda water!! :sick:
  • lilibe
    lilibe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    If you want a gin and tonic or vodka tonic, make sure you ask for diet tonic. Regular tonic water has almost as much calories as soda! Club soda is naturally calorie free though.
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Firefly sweet tea vodka with Tropicana 50 lemonade is great and if you're on Weight Watchers it's only 1 point!! :)
  • kaileen76
    kaileen76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When I go out to eat I drink red wine. While its not the lowest calorie I think its the most beneficial health wise and I tend to slip it slower than anything else. Here is a very recent article about research on beneficial chemicals in red wine
    http://www.nature.com/news/questions-hang-over-red-wine-chemical-1.9970
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    WATER!

Or Club Soda