Single-serving sweets?

Options
Tenoreo90
Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
Anyone have a good single-serving sweets recipe? Whenever I make a full recipe, I end up eating more than the serving size (like the healthy cookie dough recipe I posted earlier...ended up eating it all within three days. :[ ) What's something I can make....or even like 2-4 servings only, I could do that and just share with the family. :]

Replies

• caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I saw a recipe on here the other day for healthy peanut butter cookies - think they were only about 60 calories each. You could just bake a few at a time and freeze the rest for later. That might help with not over-indulging if you only bake a few at a time.
  • ajlarz
    ajlarz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/11/06/one-minute-chocolate-cake/

SOOO GOOD! I usually have a few ziplock bags with the dry mix ready to go so all I have to do is add the milk, applesauce, and vanilla and stir. I think I will have one tonight actually!
  • mememe84
    mememe84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd love the cookie dough recipe if you dont mind can't find it x
  • Tenoreo90
    Options
    I'd love the cookie dough recipe if you dont mind can't find it x

I posted it here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/473102-cookie-dough-holics-look-here-can-be-made-vegan

:]
  • Tenoreo90
    Options
    Thanks! I love this blog. :P
  • raylenebrooks
    raylenebrooks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    ohhh this is so me I will not even make some because I would be eating them. Have you had the frozen banana icecream?? That is my favorite and I almost always save calories for mine. the other one I like is coolwhip in graham crackers they are best if left in freezer for at least a day and I only make one at a time.
  • mememe84
    mememe84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you x
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I absolutely love Clif Bars for cravings like this. They are a pretty decent size, and the Chocolate Brownie flavor is absolutely fantastic!
  • Jamie320
    Options
    Its hard to find single serving sweets. Might I suggest you stick with your current cookie dough recipes and freeze a portion of the dough? I make a full batch of dough, divide it into fourths, and freeze them individually in plastic wrap. This way, I'm able to make about 6-8 cookies at a time for dessert/snacks. Even though the dough is there to temp you somewhat, it is out of sight in the freezer and takes more effort to get to.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I am trying Kraft's healthy banana pudding recipe tomorrow! :) Also, check out hungry girl! For indiv desserts, I like to use Weight Watcher, Skinny Taste, Smart Ones, and Dreyer's indiv. portions. They have sundaes, cones, little ice cream servings, etc.
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Single serving premade pudding cups you get in the store. They are 60-70 calories a cup, depending if you want Vanilla or chocolate. And are sugar free. That is what I do most times.
  • thisgirl980
    thisgirl980 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I make a single serve cake in the microwave. 3tbsp of cake mix and mix with just enough water to make it like cake batter. Microwave for 60 seconds or so according to your microwave. My son loves it. With these measurements the cake mix I use comes out to about 100 calories per serving. I sometimes add some chocolate syrup or redi whip. :happy: I have recently started doing this with brownie mix too. The serving is smaller but so much richer. I still do 3tbsp for around 105 calories but add less water.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    There's something called a 3-2-1 cake. I think its 3 tablespoons cake mix, 2 tablespoons water mixed in a mug and microwave for 1 minute.

I MIGHT HAVE THAT TOTALLY WRONG! I think I saw a thread about this the other day and I saw it on PINTEREST. But I didn't repin and now can't find it, of course!

I think Hungry Girl has some mug cake recipes on her website along with many other single-serve dessert ideas.

You could also try 60 calorie sugar-free chocolate pudding with some FF Reddi Whip on top. yummy!!
  • icewindfirex
    Options
    Recipes for sweets are the worst for me - especially because I usually eat the batter :embarassed:

I like to buy single serving sweets - they're easy!

My favorites are currently:
    -90 cal flavored bread/dessert slices. Lemon or blueberry. (My bakery has these. Look for sugar free desserts in yours?)
    -90 cal weight watchers oatmeal raisin cookies
    -Sugarfree pudding

and when I have very few calories to spare:
    Sugarfree jello cup, with fat free whip cream on top.
    YUM AND 15 CALORIES!