Well I did it! I hit the 50 lb. mark! I have officially lost in inches
9 in bust
9 in waist
10 in hips
3 in thigh
4 in arms
1 in calf
body fat % 47.2%....now 26.8%!!!
Well 2 more weeks and we'll be half way! I hope everyone is doing well!!!!
150768.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• daywater
    daywater Posts: 20
    Options
    Just reading your post encourages me to keep on truckn'...I get so tired of eating the same "healthy" food and working out each day (boring) but knowing the sweet success such as yours could be mine if I keep on track helps. Thanks for sharing and Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it! I love exercise and I'm not dieting. I avoid processed foods and eat 30% ealhty fat 30% protein and 40% good carbs. Read The Zone.....I always feel full when I eat and I can't imagine eating any other way! :)
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Well I did it! I hit the 50 lb. mark! I have officially lost in inches
    9 in bust
    9 in waist
    10 in hips
    3 in thigh
    4 in arms
    1 in calf
    body fat % 47.2%....now 26.8%!!!
    Well 2 more weeks and we'll be half way! I hope everyone is doing well!!!!
    150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Very exciting!! Did you lose all those inches pretty steadily with the weight. I've lost more than 30lbs so far and my inches lost are no where close to being that impressive, only about 2 inches from my waist. I guess I looking for some hope that I'll start to see more inches come off.

Weight Now: 241 lb.
    Change: 1 lb loss
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options

Very exciting!! Did you lose all those inches pretty steadily with the weight. I've lost more than 30lbs so far and my inches lost are no where close to being that impressive, only about 2 inches from my waist. I guess I looking for some hope that I'll start to see more inches come off.

Weight Now: 241 lb.
    Change: 1 lb loss

It's been pretty steady. Just keep truckin' along! There have been times when I didn't lose much weight, but saw the inches go down, so basically it's all relative to body fat vs. muscle. Keep It Up!
    You can do it!
  • catzdebbie
    catzdebbie Posts: 15
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well done sportygal keep up the good work.
    Debbie:drinker: