Part of my story (may be graphic for people)

Options
13»

Replies

• QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    It's the small things!

It's really cool that you felt comfortable sharing that. :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    By the way, congratulations on your 16lbs loss. I looked at your profile pix and can see the difference. Keep it going!!!
  • thisgirl980
    thisgirl980 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Kaison02
    Options
    Thank you all for your words of encouragement. I always thought my posts got lost in the frey of MFP being updated in the forums. I will keep you all posted. I cannot wait till i am able to be on a regular scale. It will be my next victory. The diary says everyday that if i ate like it i would weight 359.. its awesome because It will be nice to see that number on the scale. Unfortunately i wont see my doctor for a couple of months so i don't have a way to weigh myself but. I will always keep going no matter what.
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    The truth is not always pretty, but accepting it is the only thing that allows you to change it. Way to go, and keep up the good work!!!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Way to go man .. this is great ... i love all the help i got from my MFP friends and non friends ..
  • stargazergrl82
    Options
    That's awesome! Best of luck with the rest of your journey :) Feel free to add me if ya want some more awesome MFP friends :smile:
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. People who have never been as big as we have don't realize that sometimes things they do without even thinking about it can be so difficult for a large person. I was thrilled when I could start tieing my own shoes again and could walk further than the end of my driveway. Keep at it, SO worth it and congratulations on a job well done!
  • mrsred79
    Options
    This is amazing and I'm so happy for you. Keep your chin up and keep going. You'll get there!!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    My doctor was really supportive of my efforts to lose weight so he would let me come in to use the scale without charging me for an appointment. Maybe yours would do the same?
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I agree, go weigh yourself whenever you want at your doctor's office. Usually no appt is needed and no charge at all. Not like you need someone to help you work the scale there. They allow that often for weighing infants, it should work teh same way for adults.

Also your post is one of the reasons I decided I had enough with gaining weight and decided to make a change. The little things were getting harder to do and I didn't like it.
  • meribethd
    meribethd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!