New

Options
Hello Everyone!
I'm new to all of this, but this seems like a good place to start. I have dieted so many times and failed just about everytime. Each time I would lose weight, I'd gain it back and then some. I'm hoping this time is different. I have a long way to go.:ohwell:

Replies

• bikerdave1963
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm new to all of this, but this seems like a good place to start. I have dieted so many times and failed just about everytime. Each time I would lose weight, I'd gain it back and then some. I'm hoping this time is different. I have a long way to go.:ohwell:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    welcome! I am in the same boat
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Today is a new start and you've come to a great place with awesome support!

Welcome!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!

Memaw
  • bride2be_dee
    Options
    welcome 2 you :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Alot of us have a long way to go :ohwell: but we can all get through this together:smile:
    j~
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome:flowerforyou: I relate to your post, I have been on the roller coaster of diets and gaining weight all my life. I joined in on this site 4 weeks ago and love everything about it. The support from other MFPal's and the knowledge they give and share helps with learning to eat more healthier as well as support on the down days. Good luck with your new journey here.
  • bikerdave1963
    Options
    Thanks everyone:smile:
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Welcome and good luck... we have all been through the diet roller coaster and understand what you are going through...
    Jenn
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    Good luck!
  • kurtsummers
    Options
    welcome and good luck! nice to meet ya.
  • Chrissi073
    Chrissi073 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you and remember 1 day at a time. I just joined up yesterday and reading every ones post and browsing the recipes has really motivated me.

Take care