Ever wonder...

Options
Anyone ever wonder what they would look like thin when they have been big their whole lives? I've been big my whole life so I have absolutely no idea... cant even begin to imagine it lol.

Replies

• polonightmare
    Options
    I haven't been thin since I started high school...this time text year I intend to answer that question for myself
  • abby12490
    Options
    Lol sometimes I wonder what I would look like after I lost weight and it seems weird! I feel I "wont look right."

I haven't seen myself skinny since I was 9-10 and I just turned 22!
  • Fockertots
    Options
    I wonder that all the time... at the same time, I am afraid that I won't like myself smaller. I've gotten so used to always being bigger and loving my face and body how it is.. what if I don't feel as pretty once all the weight is gone. That's probably my biggest fear!!
  • Leafeh
    Leafeh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I wonder the same! I haven't been skinny since I were around 6 years old I think so I can't even remember the feel or look.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Oh hell yeah I wonder! I've never had a 'thin' face. I know what my sisters look like cuz they've always been thin.. it makes me wonder if we will look more alike or less.
  • ncsjodi
    ncsjodi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I do this too. And even now, I don't recognize myself in photos because I'm looking for the fat chick. I'm still 25-30 pounds from my goal weight, so I still think of myself as "big" but in pictures, I look pretty average now.... it's really strange for me to see myself that way because I've always been the biggest one around.
  • Jessika_witha_k
    Options
    Of course!!! I watch these "I used to be fat" type programs and think about how they look nothing like their beginning weight.
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I do.
    I have a pretty good guess. The more weight I lose, the more I look like my sister.
  • TEDtheWolf
    Options
    I have never really thought about that......Ive been large my whole life. I really have no clue. I will just have to wait and see. :smile:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I wonder that all the time... at the same time, I am afraid that I won't like myself smaller. I've gotten so used to always being bigger and loving my face and body how it is.. what if I don't feel as pretty once all the weight is gone. That's probably my biggest fear!!

THIS^^^^

I know I am pretty despite my weight and once I loose all this weight am I going to still be pretty? or am I going to just look old and saggy everywhere?!?! Ugg hate the thought but I guess Im going to have to find out becuase I don't intend to quit..