30ds results :))

Options
Proalina
Proalina Posts: 20 Member
Just finished my 30 days of the 30ds.. Lost only 3 pounds.. But 7 inches and mostly all around my waist!! Yay!!! It's funny cuz right now my measurements are the same as when I was 10 pounds lighter. I'll take it :)) I bet it's all muscle now. I'm much more toned and tighter in the right places. My clothes fit much much better :)) so worth it. I was doing it only m-f weekends off. Along with the 30ds I walked in my home back n forth for an hour most days m-f. Loving the results gonna move on to ripped in 30 :))

Replies

• Sarahx86
    Options
    That's great! Well done :)
    I'm currently doing ripped in 30!
  • wady24
    wady24 Posts: 75
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! 30 DS is an awesome video and so is 30 DR. Did you modify your diet at all or still ate like before along with the exercise?
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am doing ripped in 30 with similar results.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, question. Did/can you log it here? I can't find it in the database
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, question. Did/can you log it here? I can't find it in the database

Log as "circuit training, general".
  • Proalina
    Options
    I just tried to stick to my 1200 cal plus the cals I burned. I'm an addict of carbs pretty much have to have it with every meal so I was surprised most of my inches came off my waist :)

Those who are doing the RP30 how do you like it?
  • Twinsmama75
    Twinsmama75 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Do you have any before/after pics? I am on day 2 and it's kicking my butt, I'd love to see some pics so keep me motivated!!

BTW- I have a total spare tire, I hope it will help that!!
  • Proalina
    Options
    Awesome!! Do you have any before/after pics? I am on day 2 and it's kicking my butt, I'd love to see some pics so keep me motivated!!

BTW- I have a total spare tire, I hope it will help that!!

Oh it kicked my butt too. Hated the lunges. But it's quick and u feel grate afterwards :) you can do it and you will succeed :))
    No I wish did. But trust me I looked Prego :( before n now it's pretty flat :))) and my love handels disappeared. I'm at 157 now. Got a long way to go to my goal of 130.
  • mommylowe
    Options
    great job!!
    Iam doing ripped in 30. i am on week 3. I started on monday of this week. Monday night I was SORE. I took tuesday off. I felt better on wendsday. I have not take and pic since I started. So you will have to wait for the after ones. they will coem ina weel and half. I didnot do the 30 ds. that will be next .
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on sticking with it!! I started level 3 today and it killed me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!