The Firm

Options
Is anyone else addicted to the Firm series??

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I picked up The Firm 500 calorie burn b/c it was on sale. It kicked my uncoordinated behind. :laugh: I have not seen the last 40 minutes of it b/c I just gave up. But tomorrow I vow to get thru the entire thing.
  • lisalocket24
    Options
    O yeah, i love the firm. I give all the credit to getting my legs back into shape. Honestly I lost my weight after my first child pretty easy without exercise. So therefore I didnt rely on it as much as I do now after my second child. I bought my videos about a year ago and it says u will see results after 10 workouts. I kept up with them and it truely works. Everyone compliments on my legs again.
  • momta2girls
    Options
    I have had great success with the Firm Ultimate Fat Burn. I do the dvd 3 times a week and then the 30 Day Shred (by Jillian Michaels) two times a week. All the Firm work outs are great. I also like the ones with the Fanny Lifter. They are just so much more difficult that the Fat Burn.
  • lcosta1
    lcosta1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    which product did u use? I am 48 and bought the beginner yoga because I am so out of shape. Just the stretching felt wonderful.. I am ready to move on and lose weight but not sure which one do buy. I thought about the new one with the rocker because my knees can't take a lot of the cardio workouts. Any suggestions?
  • lisam829
    lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am actually getting ready to do Core Solutions and I also have Cardio Blast. They kick my butt everytime.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I usualy HATE the Firm workouts. But- I just did the Brazzilion Butt lift & Armed & Dangerous- and I LOVE IT !!!! There are 2 more workouts on the Dvd and I can't wait to try them too. :smile: Cindy :heart: