All my goals reached!!!! Now comes the hard part......

Options
Thank you to everyone on MFP for your stories and inspiration. Could not have done this without you or this great site. I started in May 2011.

Weight: 250 down to 168
BMI: 36.9 (Obese) down to 24.8 (Healthy)
Waist (jeans): 44in to 32in
Neck: 18in to 15 1/2in
Suit: 50 Regular to 40 Regular
Cholestrol: 245 to 175
Running: Stopped at 4 houses to completing a 1/2 Marathon (most proud of)

Now onto the next phase, KEEPING IT OFF!!! I also want to tone up. I know alot of people use PX90. Thoughts? Thanks again :)

Replies

• Nic529
    Nic529 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished! Keep it up! Now it's just maintenance!!!
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Keeping it off will be the hard part. I'm going to continue to log my food, that should help.
  • rtaddlowe
    Options
    Way to go man! Very good job. I think you can always check back here for support on maintenance, it is a great site. I hope to accomplish what you have.
  • realpure
    realpure Posts: 156
    Options
    Wow~ Congratulations. Love all your goals. Especially the marathon from 4 houses. That really says it all. You are out there LIVING. That will keep it off. Feels too good to let it slide.
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Congratulations- that's wonderful! Keep up the hard work!
  • Karmarie24
    Karmarie24 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!

I see you did the Disney Half! I'm doing the Disney Half (and full) next year! I'm so excited!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm not there...I've kept off 30 lbs for a while, but now I need to reboot to lose another 70 or so. You took off the weight pretty quickly. I admire your hard work!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    A big HUGE congratulations to you!!! You've accomplished so much and I have no doubt you'll be able to maintain your new wonderful lifestyle. Enjoy the ride :-)
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on all your hard work!! Relish in your accomplishments!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! :D
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    congrats...I am right there with you....maintenance will be FUN
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job. P90X is awesome!!! I've done it many time and am now doing P90X<2. Add me if you'd like.
  • donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment!!! Way to go and keep on running!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Awesome job mate, be proud!

Don't think keeping it off will be harder though, you have taught yourself the right habits, getting good amount of exercise etc, staying that way will be a snap! :)

As for the P90X I cant comment on that personally, but what you do now will depend on your goals. Do you want to add muscle, keep running, or just look for another thing to try to keep your routine fresh and interesting?
  • southernsweetie1978
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great Job,
  • DG_Allen
    DG_Allen Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

I set my calories at 1/2 pound a week loss and that seems to keep me pretty even. If I go over or under a little any given day it seems to even out.

Or, just keep going! You get get your BMI down lower if you wanted to.
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Nice work!!!

I see you did the Disney Half! I'm doing the Disney Half (and full) next year! I'm so excited!

I am too!! I may run my first marathon in October in Washington DC (Marine Corp. Marathon), then I'll try the "Goofy" next January. Congrats on your Marathon run last month. It was a great weekend.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: congrats!!! :flowerforyou::flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!