Scars....

Options
I noticed that some of my scars I hadnt seen in years are starting to show more and more as I lose weight. Has anybody else noticed this? I have a lot of scars from animals and being a bit accident prone and other things, and am very self concious about them. And guys to you find girls with scars sexy or scarry?

Replies

• ladykate7
    ladykate7 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I think of them like a birth mark. They kind of are. They are the battle wounds of your life-to-date. It can be fun with a guy, when they notice a scar you get to tell them the story behind it. With the right guy you might want to ask them to give it kiss too. :love:
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've got lots of scars, got my first set of stitches in kindergarten. Hell scars are just tatoos with better stories. :wink:
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Don't worry about it. Everyone has scars and no one is flawless. Be proud of those scars and like ladykate7 said, with the right guy... :smooched:
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    I've got lots of scars, got my first set of stitches in kindergarten. Hell scars are just tatoos with better stories. :wink:

I love this :) I have 10 on the back of one hand and six on the other and thats just a start :) I have never gotten stitches, I am allergic to the caine family so I cant be numbed. but my first set of butterflies I was 5, jumped out of a swing set and face planted it on black top. they changed the play ground after that :)