wow. before and after pic.

Options
femmerides
femmerides Posts: 843 Member
Okay, so i just went to my myspace page to look at my "before" pic and my "after" pic (which i just put up today) and WOW...it's a big difference. I didn't realize how big of a difference it was. if you wanna see the difference, go on my profile on this site and look at my pictures. the two pics and on the bottom. the before is the blue shirt and the after is the red shirt. i was a size 18/20 in the blue and i'm a 12 now in the red. i was about 220 in the before and i'm 184 now. :-) woowee! it makes a big difference.

Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    WOWEEEEE!!!!!!!:bigsmile: You smokin mamma you! you look wonderful! what a difference indeed!
  • healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    WOW what a difference, that is so awesome! Keep it up!:happy:

-Danielle
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    WOW - Absolutely incredible! I can't wait to see how fantastic you'll look when you reach your goal weight. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • trudance45
    trudance45 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you look great, well done. hope i can keep that up, youve done really well :) xxx:flowerforyou:
  • Lookgreat
    Lookgreat Posts: 63
    Options
    Well done - congratulations :drinker:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look AMAZING!!! I just looked at your pics and you look like a completely different person.
    You should be so proud of youself, you look beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • porkythepiglet
    Options
    Thats great! Congratulatios, did you find this site helpful when loosing the weight?
    I keep forgetting about this site and then end up forgetting to log anything in!! Silly me!

Well Done Again :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ktala24
    ktala24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Femmerides. You look great from your profile pic, I can't see the others since you have your page set to private. CONGRATUALTIONS!!!! How long did it take you to lose the weight? Do you have any tips for us newbies? Please.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    amazing, you have done so well :flowerforyou:
  • femmerides
    Options
    Thats great! Congratulations, did you find this site helpful when loosing the weight?
    I keep forgetting about this site and then end up forgetting to log anything in!! Silly me!

Well Done Again :flowerforyou: :smile:

This site is DEFINITELY helpful. It keeps you in line. :-) If you focus on going on everyday and holding yourself accountable for everything you eat, it reminds you to be healthy. it's really awful when you go on a mood binge and eat like 15 oreos and have to log them all in and see that they're over 800 cals of crap. (yup, it's happened to me once or twice).
  • femmerides
    Options
    Femmerides. You look great from your profile pic, I can't see the others since you have your page set to private. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How long did it take you to lose the weight? Do you have any tips for us newbies? Please.

my main advice is just keep going. if you end up "ruining" your day by eating crap, just go on a walk that night, or do a video, or go running, or do pushups. DO SOMETHING! It'll help you feel better about yourself and make you realize you are only human.

How long did it take me? Well my daughter was born 6/24/09 and i weighed 252.8lbs. I lost about 30lbs right away but got stuck at 218.8lbs. So these last 33lbs i've lost in 9 weeks. i do ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbo Jam. They are my main workouts. I also go running every once in a while. My main weightloss tip is calories. I stick to 1200 cals a day NO MATTER WHAT! Even when I exercise. It works for me and helped me lose the weight as quickly as I have. And I feel great.

Today I'm restarting my challenge. I'm challenging myself to 14 days of only fruits and veggies. I did it last week and lost 4lbs the first 3 days but then this weekend hit and my hubby took me on a couple dates and i put on 2lbs. lol. so this week is my time to focus. I need to be 180lbs by Thursday. It's gonna be TOUGH but I know I can do it!

Hope this helps you all! Thanks for all the comments. I feel great! :bigsmile:
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    U look fabulous! Way 2 Go!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    WOWIE, WHAT A DIFFERENCE :noway: You really inspired me today, hard work obviously pays off. :glasses:
  • MonicaRod
    MonicaRod Posts: 56
    Options
    You look UNBELIEVABLE!! you are definately a motivation to all!

Keep up the good work!!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!